The environment is connected to all parts of lives from the energy we use, food we eat, products we buy and of course the waste we produce. Yet, when I hunted around for information on where each party stands on the environment it is not easy to find for this election. The best I’ve found is Manifesto Guide on the BBC website, although it is disappointing that environment is not an issue on its own.
Anyway, on with what you have been writing, which I’m sure is much more inspiring.
- What 2 buy for kids Introduces Green Toys: fantastic toys with an eco-friendly ethos because the toys are made completely from recycled plastic
- Captain Bobcat has reviewed Earth to Earth Bamboo Toothbrush
- On Gypsy Soul you can read Gina’s review of Ecoegg Laundry Egg
It is all about reusing toilet paper rolls this month and one option is to read the round up on Incridibusy Useful things to make with toilet paper rolls or the following posts that were submitted to me:
- Bug TP roll crafts for kids on Red Ted Art
- Toilet paper role tubes dinosaurs on Fun Craft Kids
- Toilet paper roll french knitting DIY on Incridibusy
An alternative post for people who don’t want to craft with toilet rolls is Vicky Myers’ review of Upcycled Essential Denim Dress Pattern
Information and waste reduction
- Hello Beautiful Bear lists Toys that encourage eco-friendly living (and I’d like to live in that dolls house)
- Home and Horizon has a post on Amazing Gardening Hacks that really work and includes a use for old nappies
- The Mum Diaries discusses Periods and finding the right reusable menstrual cup
- A Green and Rosie Life questions the UK’s obsessions with plastic wrapped fresh produce
- Hello Beautiful Bear has suggestions on How to pull off an eco-friendly kid’s party
I hope you’re feeling inspired by the huge variety of topics in this month’s post. If so please comment below or on the relevant post to encourage blogger to keep sharing their environmental ideas. Don’t forget to let me know what topics you want to know more about or to send me links to your posts for the next round-up via my blog or tweet me @katedavis.