When little ones scrape a knee or cut themselves, it’s our job as parents to soothe away the tears. Our new project with Elastoplast is all about how you comfort and distract your child to turn those tears into smiles. For the #TearsIntoSmiles Challenge, Elastoplast is celebrating playing outdoors and the freedom playing outdoors brings to children. After all, falling down is part of growing up.
We’re looking for bloggers to take part in the #TearsIntoSmiles Challenge, talking about their best strategies to sooth and cheer their children after minor scrapes, cuts and other injuries. We’ll send you a package of play things to get you outdoors and having fun, and include some plasters just in case!
You’ll share your top tips and stories about happy outdoor play, including how you turn tears into smiles!
Since 1924, Elastoplast has been sold in six countries across the world: Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Africa and the United Kingdom. Since its founding, Elastoplast products have been renowned internationally for their quality.
More than 200 tried and tested products and innovations are sold in countries from Germany to Chile, the United Kingdom to Australia, under the brand names Hansaplast, Elastoplast and Curitas. Apart from plasters and wound dressings, our product range includes well-tried as well as original products that offer relief from foot problems, sport injuries, pains and strains.
A worldwide brand that you and your whole family can rely on – we offer you modern and high-quality solutions to the demands and small inconveniences of everyday life.
Prizes and rewards
Take part and you could win 1 of 6 £100 shopping vouchers or a grand prize of a £400 shopping voucher. PLUS be one of the first 100 to sign up to receive a #TearsIntoSmiles packages to help transform those moments – a garden ring toss set and plenty of plasters!
It will be sure to get you outside and having fun!
How to take part in the #TearsintoSmiles Challenge:
1. Sign up to get your #TearsIntoSmiles package (Reminder: Only the first 100 to sign up will receive them!)
2. Write a post about #TearsIntoSmiles, the importance of outdoor play and how you soothe your child when they’ve got a cut or graze or distract them with fun. Consider using some of the #TearsintoSmiles resources. Please feel free to include pictures and embed the video in your post.
3. To be eligible for prizes you must post by 16 May 2017.
4. Include text stating “This post is an entry for the BritMums #TearsintoSmiles Challenge, sponsored by Elastoplast http://campaigns.elastoplast.net/plastermoments/uk” No follow links encouraged.
5. Email your post to email@example.com with the subject headline: #TearsIntoSmiles Challenge.
6. Tweet your link via Twitter. Be sure to use the hashtag #TearsIntoSmiles and tag in @BritMums. You can also share via G+, Instagram and Facebook. Your posts will be entered into a draw for the chance to win shopping vouchers, courtesy of BritMums!
Don’t forget to read the Terms & Conditions.