Childhood is filled with magical moments, especially when your little ones become increasingly physically active and start to enjoy the great outdoors. Amid all the fun and frivolities of exploring, it’s important to have peace of mind that your child is eating healthily and trying new textures and flavours.
Developed in response to the needs of real mums and dads, Aldi Mamia’s award-winning 100% organic baby food range starts at just 59p, and includes fruit and savoury pouches, fruit pots, rice cakes, and flavoured spring water – ideal for at home or on-the-go. As part of our #MamiaDaysOut challenge, sign up to receive a hamper full of family essentials with everything from nappies to 100% organic baby food products, to ensure you have everything you need for a fun family day out, without the dramas!
For our #MamiaDaysOut Challenge, we want to hear about your family day out and your child’s experience of snacking on-the-go with Aldi Mamia! Below are a few things to think about whilst writing:
- What do you and your child(ren) like about Aldi Mamia’s 100% organic baby food range?
- Bring your blog post to life with beautiful pictures of your little ones enjoying a wide range of Aldi Mamia products and share personal stories and even videos. Whether its exploring outside or snacking in the car, we want to hear how you enjoy Mamia products on-the-go
Prizes and rewards:
Be among the first 100 to sign up via this form, and you’ll receive a free Aldi Mamia hamper full of family essentials to take part in our #MamiaDaysOut Challenge. All entrants will also be in with a chance to win 1 of 6 £100 shopping vouchers, or a grand prize of a £400 shopping voucher!
- How to take part in the #MamiaDaysOut Challenge:
Sign up to get your Aldi Mamia hamper full of award-winning organic baby food and nappies, suitable for children aged 6 months to 2 years.
- Blog about a day out with your child(ren) while trying Mamia’s 100% organic baby food. Even if you don’t have time to write about a family outing, you can take part by blogging about your child enjoying Aldi Mamia organic food and juices.
- To be eligible for prizes, you must post before 10 October 2016.
- Include text stating: “This post is an entry for BritMums #MamiaDaysOut Linky Challenge, sponsored by Aldi Mamia. < aldi.co.uk >” and linking to the Aldi Mamia site. (Links can be no-follow).
- Add your URL to the Linky below for a chance to win 1 of 6 £100 Aldi shopping vouchers assigned via random draw or the grand prize of a £400 Aldi shopping voucher as chosen by a judge. (See T&Cs for judging criteria.)
- Tweet your link via Twitter. Be sure to include the campaign hashtag #MamiaDaysOut and @BritMums. You can also share it via G+, Instagram and Facebook, but if your post is not also shared via Twitter then your entry will not be valid.
Don’t forget to read the Terms & Conditions.
The winners are:
Random winners £100