This is a sponsored post
Sandals are the world’s leading all-inclusive holiday company, offering luxury Caribbean holidays for couples. With over 15 resorts worldwide, they provide the ideal holiday packages for romantic getaways, honeymoons and wedding destinations.
Sandals are giving 6 publishers the chance to win a place on a trip to one of their luxury Sandals resorts. To be in with the chance of being 1 of the 6 winners, all you need to do is make a sale for Sandals between the 14st of March and the 15th May 2016. Each individual sale will be counted as one entry, giving that incentive to make as many sales as possible.
This once in a lifetime competition is not just open to publishers who are signed up to affilinet or Sandals; it is open to anyone who has their own site or blog and has a passion for writing about travel.
If you’ve ever thought about monetising your site, now is the time as competitions like this don’t come around very often. It’s totally free and very easy to enter.
All you need to do to get started is:
- Sign up to affilinet and the Sandals program by clicking here.
- Wait for our very quick approval process
- Start promoting the Sandals program
Terms and conditions
- To be in with the chance of winning a place on the Sandals Affiliate Familiarisation Trip you must make a sale to any Sandals, Beaches or Grand Pineapple resort from the 14th March to the 15th May 2016.
- For each additional sale you make during the period you will receive an additional entry into the prize draw.
- This prize includes one place on a Familiarisation to a Sandals Resort per publisher; this includes accommodation and flights from either London Gatwick or London Heathrow.
- Holiday insurance and spending money are not included in the prize.
- Exact details of this Familiarisation Trip may not be released until close to departure. Further terms and conditions apply.
- Only publishers on the affilinet network can enter
- Publishers will be picked at random from the prize draw
- Each of the 6 winners will be announced on the 20th of May 2016
- All 6 publishers will be attending the trip together
- There is no alternative prize
- affilinet accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach affilinet by the relevant closing date for any reason.
Entries will only be eligible if a completed sale is received by affilinet by the closing date. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries become the property of affilinet and are not returned.
- If a selected winner cannot make the date, affilinet reserves the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected winner
If you have any questions about signing up to affilinet as a publisher, please contact: [email protected]
If you have any questions about this competition or Sandal’s program, please contact: [email protected]