In 2014 we were honoured to feature another great lineup of some of the most moving, humorous, insightful and heart-warming posts from the UK’s top parent bloggers at the Bloggers’ Keynote. The Bloggers’ Keynote is the final keynote at BritMums Live, the UK’s largest parent blogging conference, which takes place every June in London. Bloggers read out their posts to the hundreds of attendees, sharing their deepest thoughts and emotions.
We received hundreds of nominations. These bloggers stood up and shared their work with their peers in posts that ranged from coping with a friend’s death from cancer, talking back to judgemental voices, coming out, coming to terms with motherhood, and more.
You can read the posts featured in the 2014 Bloggers’ Keynote. Nominations for next year’s Keynote open in spring 2015. Look for more information on the BritMums blog.
The 2014 Bloggers’ Keynote posts, as featured at BritMums Live 2014
- Mad Mum of 7 reading What kind of mother am I?
- Kirsty from MyTwoMums, accompanied by Real Housewife of Suffolk County, reading I don’t have to be the target
- Chocolate is not the only fruit reading Does he take sugar?
- Grenglish reading We Need to Talk About the M-Word
- All At Sea reading Ross
- Older Mum in a Muddle reading Hands
- Diary of the Evans-Crittens reading This is my child; this is Danny
- Tired Mummy of Two reading Alison’s Idol – One year anniversary
- Sandy from Baby, Baby reading Adrift: A real life cancer story
- Keynko reading I overhead what you said…
- Wife Mum Student Bum reading Your child is pissed
- Supper & Syntax reading A Mother’s CV
Don’t miss the Bloggers’ Keynote, the Brilliance in Blogging Awards and the great sessions, party and events at the BritMums Live.