We know that mornings with the family can be the busiest time of the day — getting everyone washed, dressed, fed and out the door by 8am isn’t easy! However, we know mums are the best at juggling, so we want to hear about your mornings and your tips and tricks on how you get the most out of your mornings whilst looking after your family in our #MorningStories Linky Challenge!
Be one of the first 100 to sign up to take part and we’ll send you a selection of belVita Breakfast biscuits so you can enjoy them as part of a tasty balanced breakfast, even during the mad morning rush! (Sign up here!)
Share your #MorningStories in our #MorningStories Linky Challenge and you could be 1 of 10 people to win a £100 John Lewis voucher. You could spend it on a new gadget or fuss-free appliance to make your morning routine easier, or some new wardrobe staples to take the hassle out of choosing your outfit before you leave the house!
This Challenge is in partnership with belVita Breakfast biscuits, the only breakfast biscuits proven to slowly release carbohydrates over four hours as part of a balanced breakfast*. Not only do they taste great, belVita Breakfast biscuits contains at least five wholegrains, are rich in cereals, are a source of fibre and contain a selection of vitamins. Available in convenient portion packs, they are recommended to be enjoyed as part of a balanced breakfast**, for example with an apple and a latte. Energy for the whole morning1
belVita Breakfast biscuits are now available in three tasty ranges: belVita Breakfast Biscuits, Yogurt Crunch, Duo Crunch and new Crunchy. Visit facebook.com/belVitaUK for more info.
How to take part in the #MorningStories Linky Challenge
- Sign up to get your free packs of belVita Breakfast biscuits. (Hurry, only the first 100 to sign up will receive samples!)
- Post your piece about mornings at your house. Incorporate pictures and/or video if you can! If you received a sample, we’d love to hear what you think about the new flavour.
- To be eligible for the prize, you must include the URL facebook.com/belVitaUK and post before 20 May 2014.
- Include text stating: “This post is an entry for #MorningStories Linky Challenge sponsored by belVita Breakfast. Learn more at www.facebook.com/belVitaUK.” and link to www.facebook.com/belVitaUK. (Links can be no-follow.)
- Add your URL to the Linky below for a chance to win 1 of 10 £100 John Lewis vouchers.
- Tweet your link via Twitter. Be sure to include the campaign hashtag #MorningStories. (For example: “I’ve joined @BritMums #MorningStories Challenge with belVita; get in on fun to #win fab prizes.” You can also share it via G+ and Facebook.
Don’t forget to read the Terms & Conditions.
*Proven in several clinical studies, as part of a balanced breakfast.
**belVita Breakfast should be enjoyed as part of a balanced breakfast e.g. a serving of belVita Breakfast biscuits, a portion of fruit, a serving of dairy and a drink.
1 BelVita breakfast biscuits have a high content of slowly digestible starch, which is a slow-release carbohydrate. Consumption of products high in slowly digestible starch (SDS) raises blood glucose concentration less after a meal compared to products low in SDS.