They are the big awards with the little bitty name: Nominations for the 2014 BiBs (aka the Brilliance in Blogging Awards) are now open!
BritMums highlights the best of parent lifestyle blogging in our BiB Awards. It’s an opportunity to recognise the most creative, inventive and compelling blogging of the year! Last year more than 200,000 nominations and votes were cast – making it one of the UK’s most popular blogger awards.
BiBs 2014 nominations are open until 12th April at midnight. Don’t be shy — it’s time to blow your own horn and strut your stuff!
Here’s how it works:
- Stage 1: Nominations: Bloggers nominate themselves or others in one (or several) of the 16 BiB categories (browse the categories now to see which you fit into). Nominations are open from 18th March to 12th April at midnight. Drum up support by asking people to nominate you, tweeting #BiBs2014 and putting a badge on your site.
- Stage 2: Shortlist: 16 people are chosen in each category to be included in the shortlist. This list is made up of the 11 with the most nominations, and 5 chosen by BritMums. The shortlist will be announced on 29th April.
- Stage 3: Voting: The community votes for their favorites on the shortlist from 29th April through midnight 16th May.
- Stage 4: Finalists will be announced on 23rd May. 6 finalists will chosen in each category (4 with the most votes and 2 chosen by BritMums).
- Stage 5: Winners, chosen by the category judge, will be announced on the evening of 20th June 2014 at BritMums Live. Everyone attending BritMums Live is invited. All finalists are invited to attend the BiBs Awards Party and Ceremony, presented by the fabulous Katy Hill, from 18.30 – 21.00. (Sorry, no guests or plus-ones.)
Tweet using #BiBs2014.