Ah, the May bank holiday — it’s a surefire sign that summer is around the corner. That means firing up the barbecue, getting the family round the table, planning picnics in the park and enjoying a lazy Sunday in the garden.
Morrisons invited several BritMums bloggers to become a #MorrisonsMum (or #MorrisonsDad!) and to go into their local store and spend £80 worth of vouchers on their Bank Holiday shop!
From fresh British beef burgers, succulent sausages and bread rolls to fresh salad and ice cream, Morrisons has everything you need, all at great value prices, to make this bank holiday a scorcher…whatever the weather.
Participating in this campaign was fun, easy and tasty. If you were chosen, here’s what you’ll do:
- Shop for your Bank Holiday meals on 2, 3, 4 or 5 May
- Post on your blog by Sunday 11 May, and leave your link below on the linky
- Your post should touch on the quality of the produce you buy, the budget (we’d love you to include cost per serving), a favourite Bank Holiday recipe you made and the whole Bank Holiday happiness
- The more pictures and video, the better!
- And if you want to share your post using the #MorrisonsMum hashtag, or if you’re a dad use #MorrisonDad, please do! You can also share via G+, Facebook, Instagram
We look forward to reading your posts (and bumping into you in the chocolate aisle!)