We’re excited to announce BritMums Live!, a whole new conference based around the parent blogging community.
When & Where: 22nd & 23rd June 2012, London
Cost: £49 for bloggers!
Register now: www.britmumslive.co.uk
Since 2009, our parent blogging community has grown from a handful of members to several thousand. Online we’ve shared our lives, supported one another, traded blogging tips, and much more. Now that virtual experience is a real-world gathering, brought to you by two CyberMummy founders. BritMums Live! combines the camaraderie and information sharing of the BritMums network and beyond with the excitement and energy of an in-person event.
This 2-day experience is organised around a theme of dynamic collaboration, with workshops, casual meet-ups, roundtable discussions and parties (what can we say? we love parties). We’re spreading it over a Friday afternoon and Saturday in June 2012 so you have plenty of time to chat and relax amid the activities and excitement.
PLUS — we’re excited to announce that we’ll be celebrating your brilliant blogging with our new blogger awards party. Stay tuned for more details about how to nominate your favourite bloggers.
Over two days you will:
- Get inspired about creating content and improving your blog
- Meet fellow bloggers at the biggest parent blogging event of the year
- Learn the strategies and pick the brains of the best-read bloggers from our community and outside
- Discuss the future of blogging with leading figures from the UK’s political, travel and food tribes
- Choose from beginner or intermediate/advanced blogging workshops
- Keep abreast of the leading-edge technology and content creation
- Get introductions to brands to help forge commercial relationships
- Attend the BritMums Blogger Awards Party Saturday night
All this for an introductory ticket price of £49 for bloggers! (limited availability).
We hope to see you there!
If you are interested in sponsoring, please email email@example.com.
-Susanna & Jen
NOTE: After two very successful years, the three organisers of CyberMummy have decided to focus on alternative projects. There will be no CyberMummy12. We appreciate everyone’s support and enthusiasm for the previous conferences.