I am sure that we all are so glad spring has finally arrived, and the last few days have been just amazing. This again reminds me how easily I get influenced by the weather. Are you the same? Apparently, as we had a very long winter, we should be looking forward to a really nice, [...]
Tag Archives | Yummy Mummy Really?
I woke up today and realised, with something resembling surprise, that it’s already the 14th March. In a very confusing time-travel manner it will actually be the 15th March when you read this, meaning that we have, in a manner of sorts, time-travelled to communicate with each other. It’s a HUGE pity that I can’t [...]
It’s still snowing and I’m fed up with it now. Why do I care about the weather? It’s doing horrendous things to my skin. My lips are mimicking the Grand Canyon in texture, my hands are soaking up hand cream like sponges soak up water and my cheeks are pink from having the heating on [...]
This month the BritMums bloggers are all about the moisturiser. Not surprising given the drop in temperature seen in Britain since Christmas. It was apparently -10 degrees Celsius last night – *shiver*. So read on for the best beauty posts that have graced my screen this month on the best moisturisers (and some other products [...]
It’s one year now the BritMums round-ups have been running and we’ve seen so much great content this year, when it came to highlighting it we just couldn’t decide. Luckily we have a stable of talented and plugged-in round-up editors who regularly cherry pick the best posts around. So we asked them to tell us [...]
Did I get new beauty products for Christmas? Of course I did! I have myself an excellent manicure set with a brilliant selection of 20 different coloured nail varnishes and I was lucky enough to also get some new smellies to try; a Botanics gift set, a range I’ve been meaning to try for [...]
The time for this month’s beauty round-up has crept up on me ninja-like with the greatest of stealth and noiseless slippers. Regular readers of my blog, or more likely my irratic and irregular tweets, will know that I started a new job last week. Not only is it a new job, but it is [...]
We may not be in school anymore, but September still brings with it an energy and impetus to get things done. This month is all about shedding the pounds. No, not because we are spending it all on Christmas presents already (though I know you are), no, I mean pounds in weight. I’ve followed [...]
There’s always something wonderfully childish about finding products in a foreign country which have a totally different meaning in English. Take the ‘Plopp’ chocolate we ate in Sweden in the summer: amused me immensely. Though not as much as a couple of the hotels we chose to stay in during our trip around the country. [...]
Welcome to the second Britmums Beauty Round up. I hope you enjoyed last month’s selection. This month I’ve been getting over excited about Shellac Nails. Check out my review and pictures here. For those of you that haven’t yet heard of it; it’s a new nail polish, that comes in a usual nail polish bottle, [...]
Looking For Something?
BritMums TV on YouTube
- Joy Sydney Williams replied to Jennifer Howze's discussion Who's your "IT department"?
- Kate Davis joined Susanna's group
- Kate Davis joined Linda Aitchison's group
- Rachel Mcclary added a discussion to the group Competitions, Contests and Giveaways
- Michelle Twin Mum commented on Susanna's group BritMums Live 2013!
- HPMcQ: yay, well done all can't wait for june to rock on...
- Sarah Miles: I am so thrilled, a HUGE thank you for everybody'...
- Anya from Older Single Mum and The Healer: Well done everybody! Can't wait for the party! :)...
- Win a LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Short Break 23 January 2012
- What’s your perfect family-friendly holiday destination? 26 September 2012
- BiBs shortlists are here! 22 April 2013
- Join the #KidsGrowWild Challenge and get gardening 22 May 2013
- The day I discovered breast cancer in my family 22 May 2013
- Announcing the BiBs finalists! 22 May 2013