Kirstie Pelling author of The Family Adventure Project was also a novice tweeter once upon a time, she writes a hilarious account of her first Tweet up and then gives tips on how you can avoid the same dilemma This summer I have been invited to speak on travel blogging at BritMums Live; a two [...]
Tag Archives | Twitter
I struggled for a theme this month. What is it that all parent bloggers are talking about right now? What is rocking our world? Unfettered, I went on a leisurely cruise of the newest blogs around and I found some real gems… As the parent of school-aged children I found myself nodding along fervently at [...]
It’s time again for another month of inspiration in the form of #SnapHappyBritMums and once again we’re looking to one of our members to create this month’s themes. May I introduce to you, Claire Toplis who is the lovely and talented blogger behind Life, Ninja Killer Cat and Everything Else. Claire is a Special Needs [...]
Day 2 of Back to Blogging how’s it going? Did you add your blog URL to yesterday’s Linky? I’ve made sure the Linky remains open for an entire month so there’s plenty of time to get connected. Twitter – getting to know you Today we are dedicating the BritMums blog to our Twitter accounts. If [...]
There has been a lot of conversation recently around increasing your social media followers on G+. In May we relaunched our BritMums G+ page and wanted to share how we organically built up our followers. Part of our growth was as a result of being chosen to be on a “featured” page presented to new [...]
North Essex Mummy is a new blogger on the scene and writes anonymously – for now at least. She is expecting and has a glorious tummy which she is very proud to display and blogs about her pregnancy and the decisions that go with expecting a baby. New to the scene sometimes there can be [...]
Should bad behaviour on social networking sites be criminal? That’s the discussion of the day after @Rileyy_69 messaged Tom Daley on Twitter, saying “you let your dad down i hope you know that” (Daley’s father died last year of a brain tumour). A 17-year-old boy was arrested and apologised for the message. Today many are [...]
I’m just back from Britmums Live, still buzzing from the noise, people and all the stuff I learnt! I was asked to sit on the panel at the discussion den on ‘online negativity, because I’ve written a lot about Bullying in the past and at the beginning of the year I wrote about how Mums should try standing in each [...]
Don’t have time to do all the Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ etc that you feel you should? Claire Burdett’s session, Creating a Social Media Plan that Works – Make a strategy, use best practices and get results, will help. Claire Burdett is a leading Social Media expert and has been at the cutting edge of [...]
The #PGRaisingOlympians Twitter Party competition is open to people aged 18 and over who are resident in the United Kingdom. All tweets with a tip or comment about saving time online, with the #PGMums hash tag will automatically be entered into the competition. It is a condition of entry that all postings are subject to the [...]
Looking For Something?
BritMums TV on YouTube
- Katie @ Happiness is Homemade and Rebecca Phillips are now friends
- Deborah Patrick posted blog posts
- Mirka Moore added a discussion to the group Competitions, Contests and Giveaways
- Catherine Davis-Holmes added a discussion to the group Charity Connections - Blogging It Forward
- Spencer @ADadCalledSpen posted a blog post
- Renata: A story has power, which is why we as humans have ...
- clairejustineoxox: Thanks for hosting :)...
- Amy Beeson: We've been posting like crazy this week. My husba...
- Win a LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Short Break 23 January 2012
- What’s your perfect family-friendly holiday destination? 26 September 2012
- BiBs shortlists are here! 22 April 2013
- Special Needs Round-up: Joining forces peacefully 18 May 2013
- My Best Post of the Week >> add yours! 18 May 2013
- 5 geeky tips for writing great posts 17 May 2013