It’s time to shake off the “Cyberlag” that many of us are feeling and get back to reality! Right? Right! What better way than to get back to our weekly routine of highlighting bloggers who are shaking up the Blogosphere? We love highlighting bloggers who are making us sit up and take notice. The BritMums [...]
Tag Archives | must reads
This week we’re celebrating all things CyberMummy so it really seems only fitting to throw the spotlight on the individuals behind it’s creation. They’ve been blogging for years, changing the blogosphere in the process and have managed to orchestrate not one but soon-to-be two blogging conferences that have celebrated brilliance in blogging. Back in 2009, [...]
After the gloriousness of #passiton the past two weeks with the adventuring Christine and New Number ONE blogger Maggy, we’re bumping back to earth to feature more brilliant BritMums bloggers who happen to have a way with words. For this week’s Blogger of the Week, we’re looking to the North to a blogger who most [...]
BritMumsBOW Choosing the Blogger of the Week is never an easy task. The parent blogosphere is chock-a-block with talented writers, photographers, videographers and stories about poo (well, we are parents). Each week I look for someone who stands out a bit from the crowd; maybe someone who has written a post that has rippled around the blogosphere; maybe someone who’s picture is so gorgeous, everyone is talking about it; maybe someone who has just knocked our socks off with an amazing new video.
The Easter Holidays, School Half-Term, Royal Wedding and a myriad of Bank Holidays have put us off our Blogger of the Week regular schedule. For that, we apologise. We’re back on track honouring brilliance in blogging every week and pointing you in the best direction to follow new and exciting blogs and their authors.
This week we bring to your attention, the blog of a very special Mummy Blogger who was a Super Mummy last week. What made her such a Super Mummy? Well, bringing forth her latest gorgeous creation a mere two hours after arriving in hospital, accompanied by only gas-and-air makes her pretty much a Super Mummy in anyone’s book.
Karin from Cafe Bebe is back this week with another instalment of Blogger of the Week plus 10 other great finds. Tune in, log on, leave comments. In my new duty as resident of the Blogger of the Week title, I have had the pleasure of reading quite a few new blogs. Well, new to [...]
Today Karin from Cafe Bebe starts her regular posts on some of the bloggers to read: Ah, my first Blogger of the Week post! Oh, the pressure! Do you know that there are more than 1,800 members of British Mummy Bloggers now? When I joined in May of 2009 there were around 300. I thought [...]
Looking For Something?
BritMums TV on YouTube
- Kriss MacDonald replied to Kriss MacDonald's discussion Is this an insult to Mum/Mom bloggers by Internet SEO guru
- Laura Schwormstedt added a discussion to the group Competitions, Contests and Giveaways
- Alison Rothwell, Emily Foran and Gemma as in helloitsgemma joined Susanna's group
- Alison Rothwell replied to Kriss MacDonald's discussion Is this an insult to Mum/Mom bloggers by Internet SEO guru
- Alison Rothwell replied to Bacon Rolls to Plastic Dolls's discussion Which blogging platform should I choose?
- amummysview: Fabulous! Couldn't get but now don't feel like I...
- Ali Clifford: thanks so much for the mention Maggy, the boys wil...
- Karen Bell: Hi, I have entered my link twice as the first en...
- Win a LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Short Break 23 January 2012
- What’s your perfect family-friendly holiday destination? 26 September 2012
- BiBs shortlists are here! 22 April 2013
- BritMums Live 2014 – ticket sales start Friday at noon! 18 June 2013
- Video: Marco Pierre White talks summer turkey recipes 18 June 2013
- Craft Round-up: sun weaving and sun catchers 18 June 2013