What are your tips for bringing a good wholesome meal to the table night after night? What are the staple ingredients in your cupboards you can always fall back on? What are your favourite recipes that always work and never fail to please and what are you cooking tonight? Jen chats to Aly Hodge from [...]
Tag Archives | Mari’s World
Helen McGinn writer of the Knackered Mother’s Wine Club and winner of the Fortnum & Mason Online Drink Writer award joined us to talk about her journey from blog to book and to pass on some of her top wine secrets too. Our food editor Emma Raphael and author of A Bavarian Sojourn and Sarah [...]
Publishing a blog is a lot like self-publishing a book — you’re driven by passion and excitement. Here, bloggers who have self-published (or want to) share their tips and advice and answer the most pressing questions. We hung out with Clare MacNaughton from A Modern Military Mother, Nadine Hill from Juggle Mum, Helen Neale from [...]
I am sure that we all are so glad spring has finally arrived, and the last few days have been just amazing. This again reminds me how easily I get influenced by the weather. Are you the same? Apparently, as we had a very long winter, we should be looking forward to a really nice, [...]
There were so many posts about Easter trips to choose from, I decided to feature as many as I could, rather than highlight just a few. I hope you find some inspiration for future holidays and days out from the following blogs. If you have any recent travel posts I haven’t mentioned, please add them [...]
Sun, sun, sun and a bank holiday weekend, what could be better than that? Our BBQ is being dragged out of the garage and cleaned of cobwebs ready for action and I’m looking forward to a fab relaxing weekend. Pass the Pimms dah-ling. Last week saw the focus on four of the BiBs categories and [...]
The buzz word this week is BiBs shortlist and don’t I know it! I have been ploughing over them collecting information from each blogger and I am totally and utterly in awe of their EPICness. Some bloggers made it through to three different categories and I applaud them very loudly indeed. Vote for your favourite [...]
As the Easter holidays draw to a close AND the Spring springs on us at long last, what have you got planned for the weekend? We are taking our caravan out of hibernation and giving the old lady a good spring clean. I have invested in a television with DVD incorporated for chilly evenings, some [...]
One year. It’s my anniversary, not my wedding anniversary of course, hardly a month has passed although it does seem much longer. No the anniversary I am celebrating this month is one year of editing the BritMums blog and boy has that year flown by! Like any new job the first few months were a [...]
I have some very silly adults and some seriously talented children to share with you this month. Comic Relief may be over for another year, but so many bloggers have been sending me videos of their amazing events The very talented Princess, from The Princess and the Pickle blog, did some amazing dancing, no less [...]
Looking For Something?
BritMums TV on YouTube
- Emily replied to Michelle Twin Mum's discussion Heard of the BritMums Butterflies at BritMums Live? in the group Newbies (new to blogging_
- Michelle Twin Mum added a discussion to the group Newbies (new to blogging_
- Catherine Prescott posted a blog post
- Afra Willmore posted a blog post
- Emma Louise Garratt added a discussion to the group Competitions, Contests and Giveaways
- Rebecca: Blimey I'm amazed to be included. Thank you....
- jennie: I am so looking forward to this session. Last year...
- John Adams: Thanks for your comment. I'm afraid kids do get i...
- Win a LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Short Break 23 January 2012
- What’s your perfect family-friendly holiday destination? 26 September 2012
- BiBs shortlists are here! 22 April 2013
- Announcing the BritMums Live 2013 Bloggers’ Keynote lineup 24 May 2013
- Snapshot Round-up: Fun and sun 24 May 2013
- Join our #foodforthought Twitter chat for Save the Children 23 May 2013