Our new site is about to launch any minute now (drums fingers). It’s a work in progress, but there are some cool new features to check out, we can’t wait to show you. Meanwhile, here’s a little reminder about why you love BritMums so much (thanks to everyone who contributed quotes). -Susanna and Jen
Tag Archives | cybermummy
BlogHer is the biggest blogging conference for women in the United States, if not the world, and BritMums was there. We spent Friday and Saturday talking to and hearing from some of the most inspirational and inspired bloggers blogging right now. (The pic on the right is Susanna and Jen with Jory, co-founder of BlogHer). [...]
We’re excited to announce BritMums Live!, a whole new conference based around the parent blogging community. When & Where: 22nd & 23rd June 2012, London Cost: £49 for bloggers! Register now: www.britmumslive.co.uk Since 2009, our parent blogging community has grown from a handful of members to several thousand. Online we’ve shared our lives, supported one another, [...]
Blogger of the week…we just love this opportunity to showcase the talents of a blogger who has lit up the blogosphere with his or her glow. And boy do we have a cracker this week! This particular Blogger of the Week has created a video documentary of CyberMummy11 which has even gotten a certain former [...]
It’s time to shake off the “Cyberlag” that many of us are feeling and get back to reality! Right? Right! What better way than to get back to our weekly routine of highlighting bloggers who are shaking up the Blogosphere? We love highlighting bloggers who are making us sit up and take notice. The BritMums [...]
Two more sleeps until we all get to revel in the joy of blogging, chatting and having fun as a blogging community. There has been a load of tweeting going on about everything from what to wear and how people are arriving to nerves and wibbles from first-timers and veterans alike. To quell some of [...]
Only three days until the UK’s largest mum blogging conference, CyberMummy (!) I’ve had my hair cut, my chin hair zapped and I know what I’m going to wear (jeans and a top that looks like a Matisse painting, if you really want to know). But what about the kids? Hubby is working from home [...]
CyberMummy is almost here, but getting ready for the big day is easier than you think. Here, CM founders Jennifer, Sian and Susanna give their hit list of what to bring on the day. Business cards – You’ll be handing out loads and here’s a tip: write down a note to yourself on the back [...]
1. What is your Blog Name/Url? (Twitter ID & Facebook Fan Page URL) All Baby Advice @Kahanka All Baby Advice is a blog written by a stay at home mum to almost 4 year old Isabelle. I blog about bringing up my daughter bilingually and living in England without my family who live in the [...]
NINE DAYS UNTIL #CyberMummy11! We want to celebrate the amazing bloggers attending this year’s event, including a very special blogger who is flying “across the pond” and was there when it all started. Please give it up for Expat Mum, Toni Hargis…
Looking For Something?
BritMums TV on YouTube
- Anya from Older Single Mum and The Healer: I attended a session on which you were a member of...
- Actually Mummy...: Thanks Mari, for including your Thorpe Park blog p...
- Emma: Enjoy your week away! :)...
- Win a LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Short Break 23 January 2012
- What’s your perfect family-friendly holiday destination? 26 September 2012
- BiBs shortlists are here! 22 April 2013
- My Best Post of The Week >> Add yours 25 May 2013
- Announcing the BritMums Live 2013 Bloggers’ Keynote lineup 24 May 2013
- Snapshot Round-up: Fun and sun 24 May 2013