We’re on countdown here at BritMums HQ before we know it we’ll be throwing open the doors for 24 hours of blogging fun and we want to make sure everyone is ready and that includes YOU. Some of us aren’t as forward as others, some of us are a bit overwhelmed at the idea of [...]
Tag Archives | BritMums Live
How do you feel about going to BritMums Live in June? Is it exciting or as it gets closer, are nerves setting in? I first considered going to the blogging conference organised by BritMums two years ago. At that time, I had pretty much lost any sense of my own identity and rarely ventured out [...]
So the BiBs are open, have you voted your favourites yet? There are 16 different categories this year and that allows for lots of our favourite bloggers to be up for a prize. So make sure you head over and vote before the 12th April. As for me, I’m still huffing and puffing to catch [...]
BritMums is pleased to announce that Emma Freud will be a speaker at BritMums Live in June. Emma has worked as a TV presenter for the BBC, ITV and Channel 4 and as a radio broadcaster on BBC Radio 1 and Radio 4. For 25 years she has been an interviewer on Radio 4’s Loose [...]
BritMums is pleased to announce that the inspirational Katie Piper will be the Saturday keynote speaker at the BritMums Live blogger and social media conference in June. Katie is a beautiful, young woman rebuilding her life after surviving a brutal attack in March 2008 where sulphuric acid was thrown in her face. Before the attack, [...]
We are hurtling through December and for many it’s a time to prepare for Christmas, often in a stressful flurry. For others it’s a time of peaceful reflection and rest. But however you celebrate Christmas, either with big parties, church celebrations or small family gatherings, or not at all, the December holidays are a time [...]
Lights, Camera, ACTION!!!! That’s right…the BritMums Live! Highlight Video is on air and ready for your viewing pleasure all courtesy of the amazingly brilliant Vicki Psarias-Broadbent, also known as Honest Mum. In addition to walking miles around the Brewery along with her handy and handsome assistant/husband to record every smile, tweet, text and cuddle that [...]
One of the most popular sessions on the first day of BritMums Live! was the Crossing the Chasm session featuring Nickie O’Hara, Michelle Pannell, Melinda Fargo, Maggy Woodley and Jane Blackmore. Mummy Barrow, Tanya, gives her report on the session… When I saw the agenda for Britmums Live this was the discussion I really wanted [...]
The Path to Getting Published Presenters: Toni Hargis, Emily Carlisle, Erin Niumata, Cari Rosen and Kate Morris Reporter: Cat Dean I was particularly looking forward to this session – clearly not the only one as by the time the speakers started, the room was full, notepads were out, pens were uncapped. First up was novelist and [...]
360 Media – Cherry Healey Reporter: Cat Dean By the time Cherry Healey’s session rolled around at teatime on Saturday, I was suffering from Information Overload after two wonderfully stimulating days at Britmums. Fortunately, Cherry had a lovely upbeat presence and was talking about something dear to my heart – making it all work. I’m still [...]
Looking For Something?
BritMums TV on YouTube
- Joy Sydney Williams replied to Jennifer Howze's discussion Who's your "IT department"?
- Kate Davis joined Susanna's group
- Kate Davis joined Linda Aitchison's group
- Rachel Mcclary added a discussion to the group Competitions, Contests and Giveaways
- Michelle Twin Mum commented on Susanna's group BritMums Live 2013!
- Kara: Still in shock......congratulations to everyone an...
- Michelle | The American Resident: Very worthy blogs on this list, congratulations ev...
- Ruth\'s all sorts: I have a great quick and easy recipe, but it's sl...
- Win a LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Short Break 23 January 2012
- What’s your perfect family-friendly holiday destination? 26 September 2012
- BiBs shortlists are here! 22 April 2013
- Join the #KidsGrowWild Challenge and get gardening 22 May 2013
- The day I discovered breast cancer in my family 22 May 2013
- Announcing the BiBs finalists! 22 May 2013