It’s time to show the Blogosphere how you’ve been celebrating the Queen’s Jubilee! Have you done an amazing craft; made a phenominal Victoria Sponge; wrapped your house in bunting; attended a pretty brilliant street party? Then tell us all about it! Celebrate the Queen’s 60 years on the throne with a celebration of blogging support. [...]
Tag Archives | Blog Hop
Spring is sprung! The grass is grew! Time for a Blog Hop! How about you? OK, enough kitschy rhyming for today. Many of us are still enjoying a week of holiday time. This might mean you have a bit more time for blogging or a bit less but it’s a great time to promote your [...]
How does that song go? Something about “auld lang syne?” All I know is that we’re meant to cross hands and jump around a lot when it’s time to sing it at midnight tonight. I’m good like that! So, obviously, 2011 is drawing to a close. We’re winding down our blogs for the year, making [...]
The autumn leaves are falling, the nights are getting darker and the layering of clothes is in full swing. While we’re feeling a bit chilly and getting stuck into our comfort foods and wooly jumpers, this seems like the perfect time to get a bit of blogging warmth with a good old fashioned BlogHop. What’s [...]
The parent blogging community is full of smart, creative and funny parents. We don’t always get a chance to highlight our best side. Let’s use this opportunity to highlight all the really cool, inspiring and thought-provoking posts in our corner of blogosphere. You know the ones; the posts that hit home, resonate with you, have you [...]
BritMumsBlogHop Can you believe that May is nearly gone? Spring is sprung and Summer is sitting on our doorstep! We’re all looking forward to our last Spring Bank Holiday, starting to countdown to the end of school and planning our summer holidays. But wait! Before you get carried away with the boys of summer, let’s take this opportunity to have a final Spring BritMums Blog Hop!
It’s nearly Easter and most of us are knee-deep in the joy of the holidays. Some of us have more holiday to enjoy, others are half-way there. One thing’s for sure, we’re all enjoying the warm sunshine and finally dusting off the dregs of Winter.
To keep your reading material flowing over the next two weeks of the month, we’d like to launch the April Brit Mums Blog Hop. This is your chance to put your blog forward for BritMums everywhere to read and enjoy.
BMBBlogHop Ah, Spring…the birds are chirping, the days are lasting longer, the flowers are starting to bloom…a time for renewal…a time for all things bright and beautiful!
What a great time to find a few new blogs to read! We love having a growing lists of brilliant blogs to peruse. It helps us all to be better bloggers! Finding inspiration, being spurred on to write, interact and learn. And it’s fun!
Looking For Something?
BritMums TV on YouTube
- Elaine Livingstone commented on Zoe Toft's group Competitions, Contests and Giveaways
- Lisa Sadleir replied to Catherine Davis-Holmes's discussion Interested in education? Will you help Save the Children?
- Liz Jarvis added a discussion to the group Competitions, Contests and Giveaways
- Rebecca Phillips posted a blog post
- Tracy B posted a blog post
- frazzled ma: Brilliant ideas and links. Thank you....
- Mummy Tries: Brave lady, thanks so much for sharing your inspir...
- Post Comment Love and Newbie Showcase 24th to 26th May 2013 - Verily, Victoria Vocalises....: [...] would also like to say congratulations to al...
- Win a LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Short Break 23 January 2012
- What’s your perfect family-friendly holiday destination? 26 September 2012
- BiBs shortlists are here! 22 April 2013
- Snapshot Round-up: Fun and Sun 24 May 2013
- Join our #foodforthought Twitter chat for Save the Children 23 May 2013
- Join the #KidsGrowWild Challenge and get gardening 22 May 2013