As part of the judging panel for the first two stages this year it was very clear from the first click that the bar has been raised yet again and choosing the BritMums quota was not an easy task I can assure you.
This week saw Kate Hills launch 'Meet the Manufacturer' - an event in London showcasing the best British manufacturers in the fashion and textiles industry.
Looking For Something?
Follow Us On Instagram
BritMums TV on YouTube
- Jo Laybourn: Amazing line up! Well deserved and well done all!...
- Mel: I meant 4 little ones. Sleep deprived, moi?...
- Mel: Thanks for featuring me, Mari! Those cereal bars a...
- Win a LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Short Break 23 January 2012
- Announcing the 2014 BiBs shortlist 28 April 2014
- VOTE for your favourite bloggers: #BiBs2015 28 April 2015
- The 2015 BiBs Finalists are …. 22 May 2015
- #BPDriveInDineOut Twitter party: Summer days out & road trips 22 May 2015
- 2-minute survey: Working with brands #prizes 22 May 2015
#MBPW Actually Mummy advice Blogger of the Week blogging BritMums BritMums Live charity children Christmas crafts Domestic Goddesque downs side up education family travel food food and drink Good Reads Google+ Hayley Goleniowska health ImportedBritMumsLive Kate on thin ice mammasaurus Mari's World Me and My Shadow Mummy from the Heart New to Blogging parenthood parenting photography politics recipes Red Ted Art reviews school slider social media The Mum Blog tips travel Twitter Twitter Parties video writing