We’ve all got to start somewhere. You write your first blog posts, link them to your Twitter account and hope that someone will read the thing you spent all that time writing. Sometimes people just blog to get the thoughts out and don’t care about stats and numbers but, truly, it’s wonderful to get feedback [...]
Dad Round-ups RSS feed for this section
I’ve had a hard time recently with my depression. But by blogging about it I’ve felt the support and comforting words of many. In some way, I felt better for getting my thoughts out there, however black and bleak they’ve been. Writing it all down and reading people’s comments on my posts and their experiences [...]
I’m honoured to be asked to take over from Andy, the legend that is @dadcooking2nite. He previously compiled the Dad Bloggers Round Up for BritMums. I fill very big shoes and I hope to maintain the high standards and excellent recommendations that he made each month. How to define ‘Dad bloggers’? Dads that blog [...]
It has been a busy month in our household, with the ongoing changes in our lifestyle continuing to have an impact on my writing output. Nevertheless I seem to be getting on top of it now. I’m starting to catch up with all the posts that have been promised. What this does mean is [...]
It is interesting how relatively small changes can have a radical effect on your life as a parent. In my case the return of my wife to university, meaning that my household duties have increased somewhat, and the progression of our eldest daughter to high school, have caused a pretty manic month. Actually the high [...]
Well the summer holidays are here, which means firstly that finding time to write a blog becomes much more difficult for parents and secondly that many people are taking their annual vacation. Nevertheless the show must go on, I’ve been busy re-evaluating my blog and have decided to just write about what interests me, rather [...]
Well the continuing search for dad bloggers is still going on and again I have been surprised to find even more of them, working away in the virtual world. Actually, having attended BritMums Live last month, it has been revealed that these people not only exist in real life, but are also as genuinely knowledgeable [...]
Well it is that time of the month again, yes that’s right the search for dad’s who are happily blogging away out there on the interweb. When the round-up baton was passed in my direction last month, I have to admit that there were concerns in my mind as to whether it was possible to [...]
Looking For Something?
BritMums TV on YouTube
- Kriss MacDonald updated their profile
- Kate posted blog posts
- Jennifer Howze replied to Jennifer Howze's discussion Review a 1stFone -- a simple Fone for kids in the group Working with Brands
- Emma Louise Garratt replied to Jennifer Howze's discussion Review a 1stFone -- a simple Fone for kids in the group Working with Brands
- Nicola Burke posted a blog post
- due by june 7th | The Honey Badger of West LondonThe Honey Badger of West London: [...] http://www.britmums.com/2013/05/join-the-sum...
- Joanne Mallon: These are great, useful tips, thanks for writing t...
- Welcome to BritMums Live! | The American ResidentThe American Resident: [...] of my top tips for attending this conference...
- Win a LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Short Break 23 January 2012
- What’s your perfect family-friendly holiday destination? 26 September 2012
- BiBs shortlists are here! 22 April 2013
- Febrile Convulsions – Would you know what to do? 20 May 2013
- Charity Round-up: Exercising for charity 20 May 2013
- Join the Hungry to Happy Challenge for £200 shopping or £700 for a holiday 20 May 2013