It’s still snowing and I’m fed up with it now. Why do I care about the weather? It’s doing horrendous things to my skin. My lips are mimicking the Grand Canyon in texture, my hands are soaking up hand cream like sponges soak up water and my cheeks are pink from having the heating on [...]
Beauty Round-ups RSS feed for this section
This month the BritMums bloggers are all about the moisturiser. Not surprising given the drop in temperature seen in Britain since Christmas. It was apparently -10 degrees Celsius last night – *shiver*. So read on for the best beauty posts that have graced my screen this month on the best moisturisers (and some other products [...]
Did I get new beauty products for Christmas? Of course I did! I have myself an excellent manicure set with a brilliant selection of 20 different coloured nail varnishes and I was lucky enough to also get some new smellies to try; a Botanics gift set, a range I’ve been meaning to try for [...]
The time for this month’s beauty round-up has crept up on me ninja-like with the greatest of stealth and noiseless slippers. Regular readers of my blog, or more likely my irratic and irregular tweets, will know that I started a new job last week. Not only is it a new job, but it is [...]
We may not be in school anymore, but September still brings with it an energy and impetus to get things done. This month is all about shedding the pounds. No, not because we are spending it all on Christmas presents already (though I know you are), no, I mean pounds in weight. I’ve followed [...]
Welcome to the second Britmums Beauty Round up. I hope you enjoyed last month’s selection. This month I’ve been getting over excited about Shellac Nails. Check out my review and pictures here. For those of you that haven’t yet heard of it; it’s a new nail polish, that comes in a usual nail polish bottle, [...]
Hi! I am, in the words of an increasingly northern sounding Midlander, right excited to be bringing you the first Beauty round-up! I am such a clueless geek when it comes to make-up, hair, skin care etc etc etc. I didn’t wear make-up AT ALL until I returned to work after my first maternity [...]
Looking For Something?
BritMums TV on YouTube
- Kate, Baby Routes: It's hard sometimes to switch off from smartphone...
- Actually Mummy...: Thank you, this is really useful, and not just for...
- Stephanie: I am still totally paranoid about temperature! Sh...
- Win a LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Short Break 23 January 2012
- What’s your perfect family-friendly holiday destination? 26 September 2012
- BiBs shortlists are here! 22 April 2013
- Wireless devices – a blessing or a curse? 22 May 2013
- Hangout – Tips from home chefs 21 May 2013
- From home cook to cookbook author – bridging the gap 21 May 2013