Mummy Never Sleeps speaks from the heart, she gives it to you as it is and you’ll sit up dead straight to listen to her. NO more words from me, read on. I think I broke my kid. Apparently having a nervous breakdown and uber high anxiety for a period of time can rub off [...]
Health RSS feed for this section
Em Rathbone is happy to stay home and look after her children she writes about their life at snowingindoors, Em also suffers from anxiety and depression BUT she’s determined to beat it out of her system, do you feel the same? Read on to find out more At the end of last year I managed [...]
Our next BiB Fresh Voice contender is Hannah Jeeves who writes at Make do and push she embraces the topic of sex after children, I think many women have had identical thoughts so rad on and be empowered “As his hand slid up the skirt of her dress, she felt a tingle of ecstasy run [...]
Parents’ evenings can bring many things to light as Stephanie Arsoska found when she discovered her son would not speak to any adult outside the family home. She shares her story how selective mutism came into her life. I always knew my son was shy. I hoped that in time he would become more confident [...]
I recently read a fantastic blog article by Anna White in the Telegraph. Some of the language used by White made me wince but I found myself agreeing with her her call for a more common sense approach to the great ‘breast versus formula feeding’ debate. You very rarely, if ever, hear men commenting on [...]
Discussing Cancer with Children One of the hardest things about being diagnosed with cancer can be telling your family, especially if you have young children. It can be tempting to put the conversation off in the hopes of protecting them, but children are more aware than we often give them credit for. The best thing [...]
Mother’s Day is always special and perhaps particularly so if you have overcome a life-threatening illness such as breast cancer. Joanne is a mum who’s had breast cancer and is helping to support the work of Breakthrough, the breast cancer charity. We are delighted to share Joanne’s story with you and to highlight the fantastic [...]
At our recent #bootschristmas Twitter party, we asked you to share ideas on how to look and feel good on a budget, sponsored by Boots UK. It’s a great place to visit for inspiration; you can go direct to store, online or to Facebook and YouTube for more information. How to feel good naturally 1. [...]
Looking For Something?
BritMums TV on YouTube
- Katie @ Happiness is Homemade and Rebecca Phillips are now friends
- Deborah Patrick posted blog posts
- Mirka Moore added a discussion to the group Competitions, Contests and Giveaways
- Catherine Davis-Holmes added a discussion to the group Charity Connections - Blogging It Forward
- Spencer @ADadCalledSpen posted a blog post
- Renata: A story has power, which is why we as humans have ...
- clairejustineoxox: Thanks for hosting :)...
- Amy Beeson: We've been posting like crazy this week. My husba...
- Win a LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Short Break 23 January 2012
- What’s your perfect family-friendly holiday destination? 26 September 2012
- BiBs shortlists are here! 22 April 2013
- Special Needs Round-up: Joining forces peacefully 18 May 2013
- My Best Post of the Week >> add yours! 18 May 2013
- 5 geeky tips for writing great posts 17 May 2013