Taking part in the BritMums Book Club with Penguin is a great way to score a free copy of new books, read along with a group of fellow bloggers and discuss what you loved (or hated) about them in the comfort of your own home. Our inaugural book is Honour by Elif Safak. Book Club [...]
Sheryl Sandberg has ruffled feathers and sparked conversations with her new book Lean In. Blogger and author of Mums Like Us Laura Kemp debates which way women really lean. BritMums have been given 5 copies to give away to our readers, the first five comments left below are winners! Lean In. That’s the concept created [...]
What puts you off crafting at home with the children? We speak to expert crafter Maggy Woodley and she shares her top tips. Tune in to BritMums on Google + on Monday when we are holding a Hangout with Maggy as we talk Easter crafts and more with her, come join us. Crafts is my [...]
Dr. Heather McGregor is well known in the UK as the writer of the Financial Times’ weekly column, Mrs. Moneypenny; she is also a small-business owner, TV show host, wife and mother of three. Toni Hargis has read her book and gives us the rundown on why we should be reading it too. Although this [...]
Rebecca English has always been passionate about writing since she was a child, her blog Here Come the Girls is very popular and covers her busy family life but then Rebecca had a fabulous idea to keep children amused and to keep her creative ideas flowing; she started writing an online story A Child Like [...]
As a family we love to read and we read to our children every night. On the 1st December I always get the Christmas themed books out. I find that its a great way for our children to learn about Christmas, we have nativity style books so they can learn the meaning behind Christmas [...]
Browsing through my Facebook timeline I came across this comment which made me stop in my tracks and think Went to buy a book at Waterstones a few days ago and the lovely guy who works there confirmed that Waterstones is shutting down for good this month! I know there are worse things but I’m [...]
Looking For Something?
BritMums TV on YouTube
- Mary @over40andamumtoone commented on Susanna's group Newbies (new to blogging_
- Carina commented on Susanna's group Newbies (new to blogging_
- Victoria Welton commented on Susanna's group Newbies (new to blogging_
- Sceptical Mum commented on Susanna's group Newbies (new to blogging_
- Sceptical Mum joined Susanna's group
- Stephanie: I am still totally paranoid about temperature! Sh...
- Stephanie: Yes I hope it never comes your way but knowing how...
- Stephanie: I agree. I had never heard of it before and I don...
- Win a LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Short Break 23 January 2012
- What’s your perfect family-friendly holiday destination? 26 September 2012
- BiBs shortlists are here! 22 April 2013
- Hangout – Tips from home chefs 21 May 2013
- From home cook to cookbook author – bridging the gap 21 May 2013
- Craft Round-Up – felt crafts; edible delights & patchwork quilts 21 May 2013