Please join us for our #foodforthought Twitter chat on Tuesday 28th May 2013 from 1-2pm where we will mark the launch of Save the Children’s latest report on child nutrition and education. We’ll be talking about the importance of nutrition for education and learning to read. Come along and share your favourite children’s books and the [...]
Do Stuff RSS feed for this section
When kids are hungry, you want to get something delicious in them – fast. Now we have the BritMums Hungry to Happy Linky Challenge that’s all about easy-to-prepare, versatile meals for kids that turn cheeky monkeys into satisfied angels in minutes. We’ve teamed up with Richmond Mini Meatballs, bite-sized pork meatballs that are quick and [...]
Half term here for some, just around the corner for others and snow in Scotland!! I have to admit I put the heating back on this week we were so cold. What is wrong with our weather system? Where did Spring go? If you find it please bring it back we’re off to Devon next [...]
What makes a good family holiday? Come share your tips at our #funnestfamily Twitter party on Tuesday 21 May at 13:00 and you could win shopping vouchers to spend at dozens of high street shops. Join us with your best tips! The party is sponsored by Carnival Cruise Lines (@CarnivalFamily), the alternative to all-inclusive land-based [...]
Today is Madeleine McCann’s 10th birthday. In May 2007, aged just three years old, Madeleine was snatched from her holiday apartment in Portugal whilst she was sleeping. Despite extensive high profile campaigns and international searches Madeleine has never been found. Unfortunately Madeleine’s family are not alone in their grief of looking for a much loved [...]
Have you put your BiB votes in? You’d better hurry as the whole place shuts down at midnight 12th May alla Cinderella and no more voting can be made. Go here now and vote your favourites See, I’ve made it easy for you. This week I have had the pleasure of introducing you to some [...]
We’re on countdown here at BritMums HQ before we know it we’ll be throwing open the doors for 24 hours of blogging fun and we want to make sure everyone is ready and that includes YOU. Some of us aren’t as forward as others, some of us are a bit overwhelmed at the idea of [...]
Sun, sun, sun and a bank holiday weekend, what could be better than that? Our BBQ is being dragged out of the garage and cleaned of cobwebs ready for action and I’m looking forward to a fab relaxing weekend. Pass the Pimms dah-ling. Last week saw the focus on four of the BiBs categories and [...]
Looking For Something?
BritMums TV on YouTube
- Emily replied to Michelle Twin Mum's discussion Heard of the BritMums Butterflies at BritMums Live? in the group Newbies (new to blogging_
- Michelle Twin Mum added a discussion to the group Newbies (new to blogging_
- Catherine Prescott posted a blog post
- Afra Willmore posted a blog post
- Emma Louise Garratt added a discussion to the group Competitions, Contests and Giveaways
- Rebecca: Blimey I'm amazed to be included. Thank you....
- jennie: I am so looking forward to this session. Last year...
- John Adams: Thanks for your comment. I'm afraid kids do get i...
- Win a LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Short Break 23 January 2012
- What’s your perfect family-friendly holiday destination? 26 September 2012
- BiBs shortlists are here! 22 April 2013
- Announcing the BritMums Live 2013 Bloggers’ Keynote lineup 24 May 2013
- Snapshot Round-up: Fun and sun 24 May 2013
- Join our #foodforthought Twitter chat for Save the Children 23 May 2013