Terms and conditions
- All sales are final. Brit Mums Ltd. will not issue refunds or exchanges.
- Delegates can resell their own tickets up until two weeks before the event (Saturday 16 September 2017). Tickets can only be reassigned in whole, you cannot reassign part of a ticket. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the transfer form. All forms must be received by midnight Saturday 16 September 2017. Any forms/requests received after midnight Saturday 16 September 2017 will not be valid. Photo ID is necessary for registration.
- All prices and fees include any VAT.
- All prices are in pounds sterling.
- DELEGATE tickets are only available to bloggers. If you are a brand, PR, network or other corporate individual you must purchase a COMPANY ticket. We will automatically revoke any tickets that are purchased by brands/PR under the delegate price. Please note that PRs/Brands are under the same restrictions as a sponsored blogger, i.e. you cannot bring/leave/distribute any branded materials with you to the conference.
- We can accommodate babes in arms. Regretfully we cannot accommodate older children.
- BritMums accepts no responsibility for any personal property that is brought to our events.
- Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
- The ticket holder will be responsible for any loss, damage or injury incurred as a result of contracts entered into with Brit Mums Ltd, advice sought or obtained from Brit Mums Ltd and/or any sponsor or any loss or damage to Property.
- We will not be liable or responsible if the conference is cancelled due to events outside our reasonable control.
- If BritMums cancels the conference due to reasons within its control, ticket holders will be refunded in their entirety.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry/sell a ticket to anyone.
- We will be photographing and filming at BritMums events. Images from the event may be used in the promotional videos and/or for other entertainment purposes and/or related publicity. We will put the video on YouTube and our Website. Copyright and all material filmed will be held by Brit Mums Ltd. If you do not wish to be filmed, please let us email us email@example.com before the first date of the conference and we will endeavour to not included in our video. If we do not hear from you in writing by 28th September 2017, we will take it that you give permission to take part in the filming.
- The venue has a cloakroom for complimentary use by all event delegates. However, please note you leave articles at your own risk and the venue and BritMums cannot be held responsible for any items that are damaged or lost.
- BritMums cannot be held responsible for competitions and giveaways held by event sponsors.
- “Experiences” are subject to availability. “Experiences” refer to events offered through BritMums for the London Eye, London Aquarium, London Dungeon, Parliament, City Cruises, Photo Walks and others.
- Delegates participate in “Experiences” entirely at their own risk.
- Sponsored bloggers and PR Brand Delegate must adhere to the published requirements, or risk being asked to leave.
- Please note that live streaming workshop sessions is not allowed, and anyone doing so risks being asked to leave. Plenary sessions can be live streamed, unless noted
- If you suffer loss and damage as a direct result of our negligence, our liability to you will be limited to an amount equal to the face value of the Ticket purchased by you for the Event. Under no circumstances will our liability extend to costs or losses incurred in connection with the Event, (including cancellation, postponement or rescheduling of an Event); travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements; loss of enjoyment or disappointment.
- BritMums Ltd shall have no liability to ticket holders, attendees and sponsors in the event the above loss or damage is caused by a “Force Majeure Event”, i.e an event beyond BritMums Ltd or the Organiser’s control including (without limitation) any act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, flood, explosion, extreme weather conditions, medical emergency, theft of essential equipment, strike, lock out, malicious damage, or acts or regulations of national governments.
The “#BML17 video”
We will be filming a short promotional video at #BML17 on 30 September 2017. Images from the event may be used in the Video and/or for other entertainment purposes and/or related publicity. We will put the video on YouTube and our Website. Copyright and all material filmed will be held by BritMums Ltd.
If you do not wish to be filmed, please let us email us firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 September 2017 and we will ensure that you are not included in our video. If we do not hear from you in writing by that date, we will take it that you give permission to take part in the filming.
Picture: Keattikorn / FreeDigitalPhotos.net