Home education is a choice being made by a growing number of U.K. families for a huge variety of reasons and in September last year we joined the ranks when our eldest daughter didn’t start school. As it’s my first month writing the BritMums Education round-up, I thought I’d start off by showcasing some of […]
About Louise AlsfordLouise is an ex Early Years professional who gave up the preschool life to... stay at home with her own preschoolers! A mum of three children under five, Mabel, Greta and Ernest, when the time came for Mabel to start school they decided as a family to home educate instead. These days they can be found either out adventuring somewhere or at home reading stories together, getting stuck into a science experiment or being creative, aka making a mess. They share all the fun and chaos on their blog and YouTube channel.
Author Louise Alsford
Looking For Something?
BritMums TV on YouTube
- Susanna added a discussion to the group Working with Brands
- Louise Collier added 2 discussions to the group Competitions, Contests and Giveaways
- Kara Guppy added a discussion to the group Competitions, Contests and Giveaways
- Honest Mum commented on Zoe Toft's group Competitions, Contests and Giveaways
- Siobhan Starrs updated their profile