We’ve got some wonderful shots for you this month, from mouthwatering sweeties to daring displays of bravery and warm, family moments. But before we dive into the photos I want to remind you all that there is no set standard for photos. You don’t need a fancy camera or to know your aperture from your [...]
About Livi TeepotMrs TeePot also goes by the name Livi and is a tea drinking, chocolate munching,social networking writer. She is a Brit living in France and travelling to Spain for those chilly winter months. In her spare time she enjoys reading and social networking. She has recently taken up photography and is really enjoying developing this exciting new skill and takes her Canon EOS 1000D everywhere. She’s very opinionated and strong willed and yet also old fashioned with a desire to go back to the 1950s. Ultimately from life she wants the white picket fence in the suburbs; the Disney fairytale.
Author Livi Teepot
This month we have a variety of photos from some industrial London scenes to some calm, countryside shots. It’s been really tough to whittle it down to just over a handful of photos and I’m sure I’m still missing some fabulous linkys to search through, but for now I give you March’s Snapshot Round-up. Of [...]
Hello and welcome to the first BritMums Snapshot Round-up! I’m really thrilled to have been given the opportunity to share my favourite pictures from the Blogosphere each month and see what you all have to offer. Firstly I want you to know that you don’t need a posh camera to be featured, I’ll be sharing [...]
Looking For Something?
BritMums TV on YouTube
- Mamacook: "Reasons my son is crying" is so wrong and yet s...
- Helen: Ah you find all the best posts! Tweeted :)...
- Renata: A story has power, which is why we as humans have ...
- Win a LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Short Break 23 January 2012
- What’s your perfect family-friendly holiday destination? 26 September 2012
- BiBs shortlists are here! 22 April 2013
- May 19-25 is National Epilepsy Week 19 May 2013
- Good Reads May 2013 19 May 2013
- Special Needs Round-up: Joining forces peacefully 18 May 2013