DATE: Wednesday 23 November, 2011
TIME: 13:00 – 14:00
Our Printer Projects Expert Craft Bloggers, Maggy from Red Ted Art and Penny from The Alexander Residence will be on hand, sharing the crafts they’ve discovered with the Kodak Big App and otherwise helping to inspire you with tips, ideas and inspiration.
Come share your crafting projects – whether they’re created with a printer, fabrics, glitter and glue or Fairy liquid bottles – take part in the fun, and get a chance to win prizes!
Yes, there will be prizes!
In addition to all the great ideas you’ll get for memorable, novel gifts, if you tweet #printerprojects, with a tip, craft, idea or example of a Kodak Big App picture, you’ll be entered to win:
* a 7.1 Hero All-in-One printer with 4 packs of A4 photo paper and 5 cartridges each of black and colour ink
* 1 x M5370 Digital Camera
(See Terms & Conditions below for more details.)
Mark your calendars, start your creative juices flowing and see you at the party!
BritMums Terms and Conditions you should know about:
• The #printerprojects Twitter Party competition is open to people aged 18 and over with a valid Twitter account who are resident in the United Kingdom.
• All postings using the hashtag #printerprojects will automatically be entered into the competition. It is a condition of entry that all postings are subject to the terms and conditions. Submission of a posting will be taken to mean acceptance of the above rules and terms and conditions. Each participant may enter one (1) time during the entry period.
• All entries must be received by 14:00, Wednesday 23 November, 2011 BST.
• Winners will be chosen at random from users who tweet a message including #printerprojects.
• Winners will be notified via DM to the Twitter account they used for the party. They have 48 hours to respond and claim their prize after being notified, after which time the prize will be considered unclaimed and will be re-assigned using a random selection method.
• Prizes are administered separately from BritMums. BritMums, its partners and agents are cannot be held responsible for problems related to fulfilment of prizes including non-delivery or substitution due to original prize being unavailable.
• It’s the responsibility of the winner to ensure they are eligible to receive the prize. The winner is solely responsible for travel costs, insurance, applicable taxes and for any costs, expenses and charges not specified as being included in the prize description in the competition information.
• The promoters accept no responsibility for technical difficulties which may result in Tweets not appearing in the Twitter stream as viewed via Twitter.com and therefore not eligible.
• Tweets with the Party hashtag(s) may be used in promotional materials for BritMums, published on the BritMums network, used on Twitter, and/or published in the BritMums blog, or used by the party sponsor in a similar way. Participation will be taken as agreement for use of material in this way.
• Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of a prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.