We’ve teamed up with Kodak and two fantastic craft bloggers – Maggy from Red Ted Art and Penny from the Alexander Residence – to highlight how mums and dads can use their printer and Kodak’s cheaper-than-you’d-think printer ink to create gorgeous Christmas decorations, treasured keepsakes and memorable gifts.
Post your best printer craft or photo you’d like to use in a craft to be entered to win cool prizes!
You could win one of four printer or camera packages, including:
- 2 x a 7.1 Hero All-in-One printer with four packs of A4 photo paper and five printer cartridges each of black and colour ink.
- 2 x a Kodak M5370 digital camera
To take part is simple:
- On your blog, post a picture you’d like to use in a Christmas craft or even the craft itself!
- Add the link about a printer craft on the Challenge Linky below
- Or or post a pic you’d LIKE to use in a printer project on the Challenge Linky below
- Include the “I’m taking part” badge on your post. Get the badge here.
- Pop the link to your post in the Linky below by 5pm GMT on Monday 19 December, 2011. Soon after that date, we’ll pick two winners at random for the camera and the printer package.
- Tweet about your involvement using #xmasphotocraft hastag.
Keep checking back to see the latest ideas and projects from our bloggers, video showcases and step-by-step plans.
Share your Christmas photocrafts posts [on the Linky below]!
(Pssst: don’t forget to read the Terms & Conditions.)
Also, check out the great craft projects that came out of our November Challenge!
- Winners of the first Big App Challenge revealed
- 30 great ideas from the #printerprojects Twitter party
- Maggy of Red Ted Art makes a baby’s room look bigger
- Penny chooses her favourite entries from the Big App Challenge
- Maggy picks her favourite projects from the Big App Challenge
- Penny uses family photos to create high-impact wall art