How’s March treating you so far? Good? We’ve been knee deep in Tonsillitis again in our house, which feels like the millionth time my daughter has had it in the last 6 months! Other than that, we ‘ve all been busy as usual. The year is flying by, with my blogging courses and free challenges launching with what feels like alarming frequency!
As you probably all know by now I have the pleasure each month in shouting out some fab new(er) bloggers and giving them an introduction to you here in this post. I always hope that some of the bloggers will be new to you, as I know how lovely it is to find a new blog that you love. Just like finding a new favourite author for the first time, you just want to binge read all the books.
This month, as I was reading through the submissions, I was overwhelmed at the diversity of the talent on show. These new bloggers definitely aren’t lacking in any way to their more experienced peers. Amazing content every month.
So, I encourage you to take some time, get a brew and read these posts. Share them if you love them and help these talented bloggers reach even more new people. In my hit list below there are funny posts, sentimental posts, posts which demonstrate extraordinary writing skills and not least, posts that will make the reader feel less alone.
- My love hate relationship with my tummy – from Kerry at Blissful Domestication
- How to slay your at home date nights in 5 steps – from Yvadney from Mums That Slay
- Our kind of love – from Becci from The UnNatural Mother
- A new mother’s guide to Mummy etiquette – from Lucy from Muffin Top Mummy
- The feeling of failure as a struggling new mum – from Talking Mums
- Which superhero do you have most in common with? – From Sammie at Porridge & Parenting
- Dear Husband, I’m jealous – from Hayley at Devon Mama
- My 80 teenage years vs my kids teenage years – from Sharon at Everyone’s Buck Stops Here
- I had so many problems, then I got me a walkman, or the baby – from That perfect Heart
So that’s my top posts for this month. If your blog is under 18 months old (or recently relaunched) and you would like one of your posts to be featured, please submit a specific post via email – email@example.com
See you all next month!