- exercise more – consider walking or cycling to work to reduce fuel use
- save money – consider buying less by reusing and repairing items you already own, or reducing how much your heating is on
- eat less – consider planning your meals so you buy the correct quantity to keep your food waste to a minimum
As most bloggers are still writing about Christmas or are on their Christmas break I’ve hunted around the blogs I regularly feature to find posts to help you set environmental goals.
- There is lots of inspiration on A Green and Rosie Life through the weekly tips posts covering how through to reduce your heating bills to making your pet more sustainable
- On Eco Thrifty Living you can read how Even Making A Small Change Is Worth It and review the list of 20 Ways To Help Stop Climate Change
- Fun Craft Kids has lots of ideas for how to recycle items including Pringle tubes and small plastic animals
- Maflingo has 10 tips to reduce food waste and save money
- My Make And Do Life suggests Seven big things we can all do today to fight climate change, or how to be a climate activist without leaving home
- Red Ted Art also has lots of ideas on how to recycle items through crafting with children
I hope these posts inspire you to include some environmental aspects to your new year resolutions. If so please let me know in the comments below or leave a comment on the relevant post to encourage bloggers to keep sharing their environmental posts. Plus don’t forget to let me know what topics you want to know more about or to send me links to your posts for the next round-up via my blog or tweet me @katedavis.