To celebrate Frubes’ partnership with the must-see family film of the year, The Angry Birds Movie, Frubes has created a squawksome dance-off between the Angry Birds and mischievous Pigs. Staunch enemies in the film, the dance off between the Birds and Pigs means you and your family can settle the feud for good – pick a side and find out who is the ultimate dancer! Will your family shake their tail feathers with the Birds, or dance their bacon off with the Pigs? Visit angrybirds.frubes.co.uk, where you can egg on your favourite character.
To join in with the dance theme, we would love you and your child to try out your best dance moves, or as we like to call them ‘Frubes moves’ and tell us all about your experiences. Whether you and your family love street dance or ballet, we want to hear from you!
Frubes is the largest portable yogurt brand. These yummy yogurt tubes squeeze more fun into the day and are a family favourite. Available in Strawberry, Red Berry, Peach, and Banana flavours, they contain vitamin D and calcium for strong bones – great for those wanting to try out their own dance moves just like the Angry Birds and mischievous Pigs!
Did you know that as part of The Angry Birds Movie partnership, Frubes is running an egg-citing on-pack promotion until 31 October, offering families the chance to flock to the Bahamas for a fun-filled island holiday to spot exotic birds and swim with pigs? The competition includes a weekly draw to win a whole host of Angry Birds Movie merchandise, with a grand prize of a family holiday for four to spend six nights in the Bahamas!
Prizes and rewards
Take part in our #FrubesMoves Challenge, and you could win 1 of 6 £100 shopping vouchers or a grand prize of a £400 shopping voucher. PLUS, be among the first 100 to sign up to take part, and you’ll receive £9 in vouchers to purchase Frubes and other Yoplait products at your local supermarket.
How to take part in the #FrubesMoves Challenge
- Sign up to get your vouchers for Frubes – hurry, only the first 100 to sign up will receive them! Frubes are available to purchase in all leading supermarkets.
- Share Frubes with your child aged 6 years+. Don’t forget to highlight the importance of vitamin D and calcium to help your child build strong bones.
- To be eligible for the prizes, you must post by 25 Oct 2016.
- Include text stating: “This post is an entry for BritMums’ #FrubesMoves Linky Challenge, sponsored by Frubes < https://angrybirds.frubes.co.uk// >
- Add your URL to the Linky below for a chance to win 1 of 6 £100 shopping vouchers assigned via random draw or the grand prize of a £400 shopping voucher as chosen by a judge. (See T&Cs for judging criteria.)
- Tweet your link via Twitter. Be sure to include the campaign hashtag #FrubesMoves and @BritMums. You can also share it via G+, Instagram and Facebook.
Below are a few things to think about whilst writing:
- Bring your blog post to life by telling us all about your experiences of your children doing their best ‘Frubes moves’. Don’t forget to visit angrybirds.frubes.co.uk, where you can egg on either the Angry Birds or mischievous Pigs in a squawksome dance-off which will inspire your family’s own ‘Frubes moves’
- Tell us about any of their dancing interests, do they love street dance, or is tap their favourite dance move? We want to hear all about your little ones dancing experience!
- Share your post on social channels using the hashtag #FrubesMoves and tag @BritMums, so we can like and reshare your content
Don’t forget to read the Terms & Conditions.
IRI data, Volume sales – SIG (52 w/e 13 Aug, 2016)
UK & ROI, 18+. Enter by: 31.10.16. Purchase required. Skill element required for ROI. Family =2 adults + 2 children under 16. Full T&Cs: angrybirds.frubes.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.
http://glossytots.co.uk/The random winners are (£100)