Keeping kids entertained over the summer months is thirsty work – whether they are trying out the monkey bars, at a picnic by the river, or having a rambunctious playdate.
With two out three (64%) parents saying they do not know how much water their children should be drinking each day, and 42% saying their children find the taste of water ‘boring’, we’ve got a fun new project that’s all about how to help you and your family stay refreshed this summer.
Robinsons launched the Enjoying Drinking More Water campaign in January 2016, and as part of their mission to get Brits enjoying drinking more water, they want you to get involved. Be one of the first 100 to sign up and you’ll receive a gift box including six delicious flavours of Robinsons Squash’d and a star chart to help track your progress.
Take part and you could win up to £400 in shopping vouchers!
This Challenge is sponsored by Robinsons. With real fruit in every drop, Robinsons is a tasty way to enjoy drinking more water. The Robinsons range contains no added sugar, is free from artificial colours and preservatives and is a great way to stay refreshed this summer. The Robinsons range includes two new flavours, Orange & Peach and Lemon & Pink Grapefruit. It’s also available as Robinsons Squash’d; the super concentrated squash, which comes in a bottle so small you it fits easily in your handbag, your hand luggage or picnic basket.
Here’s what you’ll do
We want to hear in a post about your personal stories, tips and tricks for keeping your kids refreshed with Robinsons after fun, active play — we’d love to see beautiful pictures, personal stories, even video – while also trying Squash’d.
Then share your post on social channels like Twitter, Instagram, G+ and more, using the hashtag #EnjoyMoreWater and @DrinkRobinsons. Be sure to tag @BritMums, so we can like and reshare your content.
Post for our #EnjoyMoreWater Challenge, and you could win 1 of 6 £100 shopping vouchers or a grand prize of a £400 shopping voucher!
PLUS, be among the first 100 to sign up via this form to take part, and you’ll receive a box with 6 flavours of Squash’d, and a star chart for encouraging drinking more water with stickers to track your activity!
How to take part in the #ENJOYMOREWATER Linky Challenge
- Sign up to receive your box of Squash’d and star chart. But hurry – we have 100 to give away!
- Post about your personal stories, tips and tricks for keeping your kids refreshed with Squash’d after fun, active play — we’d love to see beautiful pictures, personal stories, even video – while also trying Squash’d. You can still enter even if you don’t receive the gift box by posting about how you keep your kids refreshed.
- To be eligible for the prizes, you must post between 6 – 27 June 2016.
- Include text stating: “This post is an entry for BritMums #EnjoyMoreWater Challenge, sponsored by Robinsons” and linking to https://www.robinsonssquash.co.uk (Links should be no-follow).
- Add your URL to the Linky below for a chance to win 1 of 6 £100 shopping vouchers assigned via random draw or the grand prize of a £400 shopping voucher as chosen by a judge. (See T&Cs for judging criteria.)
- Tweet your link via Twitter. Be sure to include the campaign hashtag #EnjoyMoreWater and @BritMums. You can also share it via G+, Instagram and Facebook.
Don’t forget to read the Terms & Conditions.
 Robinsons/One Poll Study of 2,000 adults, November 2015
The winners are:
Overall winner (£400):
Random winners (£100):