We’re working with Birds Eye with a Twitter Party to give ideas on how to inject a little variety into meals and #mixupyourmenu!
Our #MixUpYourMenu Twitter party on Tuesday is the place to share your tips, tricks and tasty family meals.
I used the opportunity to turn a burger into a Mexican burger. Check out the recipe below.
- Birds Eye 4 Premium Beef Quarter Pounders
- 4 Hamburger buns
- Cheddar cheese, grated
- Mild Salsa
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- Sour Cream
- Prepare burgers as directed on package
- Place cooked burger on bun
- Add a dollop of sour cream
- Add a spoonful of salsa
- Place two slices of avocado
- A handful of grated cheddar cheese
- Add lettuce leaf
- Top with bun and add a flag to be festive!