We’ve got 42 days for summer fun, and we want to know what you’re going to do to fill them! Whether you’re planning days out, stay at home rainy day activities, back-garden games, cheap outings or big splurges, our 42 Days of Summer Challenge is all about the fun you’re having as a family this break.
We want to hear your tips, ideas and inspiration for family summer fun, however you do it.
The Challenge is sponsored by McVitie’s BN Biscuits. The deliciously cheeky wink of the McVitie’s BN biscuit is sure to make you and your kids smile; and are a great snacking treat for all the family!
We’re looking for bloggers to receive packages of the new BN Biscuits in Chocolate and Raspberry Flavours (tough assignment: eat biscuits) and provide feedback in a review post for the 42 Days of Summer Challenge.
You could win 1 of 10 £100 John Lewis vouchers!
How to take part:
- The first 100 to sign up will receive 1 packet each of McVitie’s BN Chocolate and McVitie’s BN Raspberry. We’ll send them straight to your door. If you don’t get a sample, you can still enter by writing about family summer fun in the 42 Days of Summer Challenge.
- Eat the biscuits (see, we said it would be difficult), the sandwich biscuits with the cheeky wink
- Post on your blog about your family summer fun tips by 19th August. Include pictures and video if you can! We’d love to hear what you think of these different BN flavours too.
- Include text stating: “This post is an entry for 42 Days of Summer Linky Challenge sponsored by McVitie’s BN. Learn more at http://bit.ly/1mRpMCL.” (Links can be no-follow.)
- Add your URL to the Linky below for a chance to win 1 of 10 £100 John Lewis vouchers.
- Tweet your link via Twitter. Be sure to include the campaign hashtag #Sweeet. (For example: “I’ve joined @BritMums 42 Days of Summer Challenge w/BNBiscuits. #Sweeet”) You can also share it via G+ and Facebook.
Don’t forget to read the Terms & Conditions.
The winners are: