A highlight of family holidays isn’t merely the break from work or the R&R – it’s watching our children enjoy new experiences and learn new skills.
Visit Wales reckon that seeing children learn and grow is one of the best parts of getaways, and we couldn’t agree more.
There is nothing like the moment they discover yes, they can swim, climb a mountain or eat something new! We want to hear about your children’s holiday learning experiences — the challenges, the eureka moments, how it was for you.
Share your child’s holiday learning experience in our #Wales4Kids Family Holiday Challenge including pictures and videos if you can, and you could win a luxury family break in Wales to the value of £1,000 from the Rare Hideaways collection.
Wales is made for family holidays. There are castles to explore, sandy beaches, spectacular scenery made for walking and action and adventure too. Mountain biking, riding, surfing, walking, food festivals — it’s just waiting to be discovered.
The Challenge is supported by Visit Wales and Rare Hideaways, which specialises in luxury accommodation for family holidays.
How to take part in the #Wales4Kids Family Holiday Challenge
1. Post your piece sharing a story of your child’s holiday learning experience or one you’re looking forward to. Incorporate pictures and/or video if you can.
2. To be eligible for the prize you must include the URL of this post (http://bit.ly/Mo8qOJ) and post by 23:59 on 17 March 2014.
3. Include text stating: “This post is an entry for the Visit Wales #Wales4Kids Family Holiday Challenge. Wales is the perfect place for a fun-filled family break.” and link to the #Wales4Kids Family Holiday Challenge on BritMums. (Links can be no-follow.)
4. It’s not a requirement of entry, but we’d love it if you also include some text about Wales as a great destination for kids to have new adventures and learn new skills. How you write it and whether you link to anything on the Visit Wales site is totally up to you. Feel free to suggest people follow @visitwales on Twitter or Visit Wales on Facebook (www.facebook.com/visitwales) too. You can grab the badge for the challenge to include in your post here:
5. Add your URL to the Linky below for a chance to win a luxury family break in in Wales, to the value of £1,000.
6. Tweet your link via Twitter. Be sure to include @BritMums and the campaign hashtag #Wales4Kids. You can also share it via G+ and Facebook. Feel free to also talk about how great Wales is as a family holiday destination too.
Don’t forget to read the Terms & Conditions. Images ©Crown copyright (2014) Visit Wales
The winner is: http://babyinmybackpack.co.uk/world-of-possibilities/