What would you do if you won the lottery? We’ve played this game so many times. Now, by sharing your story, you could win if you take part in our How Would I #Spend20K Challenge.
Share your dreams on how you spend £20,000 and you could win 1 of 10 £100 Love2Shop vouchers. You can post pictures of what you’d spend it on (an exotic holiday, a stack of money in your savings account, something nice for your mother?), a video describing your dreams, or a post detailing your wish list. We want to hear your wildest fantasies!
The Linky is sponsored by The National Lottery. The Lotto game is changing on 5th October, giving players more chances to win more prizes. Players will get £25 for matching 3 numbers in the draw (up from £10) and 4 numbers (from £60 to £100), and a new raffle guarantees at least 50 winners of £20,000 each draw! And the best bit? When the jackpot rolls, so does the raffle, meaning hundreds more guaranteed £20,000 prizes.
Don’t miss out. Take part in the challenge now!
How to take part in the #Spend20K Challenge:
1. Post your piece about how you would spend £20,000. Incorporate pictures and/or video if you can.
2. To be eligible for the prize you must include the URL www.national-lottery.co.uk and post before 18 August 2013.
3. Include text stating: “This post is an entry for BritMums #Spend20K Challenge sponsored by The National Lottery, with more ways to win more money on the new Lotto game. Find out more about new Lotto, which starts in October, here – www.national-lottery.co.uk”, and link to this page (http://www.britmums.com/2013/08/join-the-spend20k-challenge-win-shopping-vouchers/). (Links can be no-follow.)
You can grab the badge for the challenge to include in your post here:
4. Add your URL to the Linky below for a chance to win 1 of 10 £100 Love2Shop vouchers.
5. Tweet your link via Twitter. Be sure to include the campaign hashtag #Spend20K. You can also share it via G+ and Facebook.
Don’t forget to read the Terms & Conditions.
Take part now! Competition ends at 23:59 BST on 18 August 2013.
Winners, in no particular order:
Wired a Different Way
The Ramblings of a Formerly Rock’n'Roll Mum
The Road Outside
Mum in the South
Blog Full of Hope
Mummy Vs Daddy
Lola and Finn’s Mum
Over 40 and Mum to One
Writings, Ramblings and Review