A lot has changed from 30 years ago: Dynasty-era shoulder pads have come and gone, Karma Chameleon is (thankfully) no longer top of the charts and now one of the most popular cereals is updating. For the first time since 1983, Kellogg’s is changing Special K with a new, more delicious and wholesome recipe.
The new recipe contains three grains — rice, wheat and barley (previously there were two) — and is made with wholegrain, for a source of fibre as well as 8 vitamins and minerals. It gives health-conscious, weight-watching women a tastier breakfast.
Be one of the first to try the new cereal and let us know what you think about it! Join our #SpecialK30 How You’ve Changed Linky by describing what your life was like back in 1983 and how — like Special K — you’ve updated. You could win one of a host of fantastic prizes, from iPad Minis (we have two to give away) to a Spa day to a supply of the new Special K. Don’t forget to include pictures (we want to see your then-and-now pics!) and let us know what you think of the new recipe Special K. Then add your link to the Linky below. Just follow the easy steps below to be eligible for prizes!
Take part now in the #SpecialK30 How You’ve Changed Linky!
- Sign up to get your very own box of the new recipe Special K
- Post on your blog a picture and text about a) what you think about the new cereal b) how you’ve changed in the past 30 years. Include then-and-now pictures! Be sure to specify that the post is an entry for the #SpecialK30 Linky on BritMums.
- Specify in your post that this is an entry for the BritMums/Special K “How I’ve changed Linky challenge” and link to www.myspecialk.co.uk. No follow links are fine.
- Include the badge on the right somewhere in your post.
- Add your link to the Linky below for a chance to win fantastic prizes: 1 of 2 iPad Minis (so you can use the myspecialk app!), 1 spa voucher worth £100, 1 of 5 x 6 month’s supply of Special K. Winners will be chosen on how closely post and picture(s) fit the theme, originality, use of humour and professionalism of presentation of post.
- You can share your link via Twitter, Facebook, and G+. Be sure to include the #SpecialK30 hash tag.
Take part now! Competition ends at 23:59 BST on 13 May 2013.
Don’t forget to read the Terms & Conditions.
A Slice of Lemon Cake
Honey Badger of West London
Spa Day winner
Twin Life online
Tooth paste on your shirt
The Ramblings of a former rock and roll mummy
Red Rose Mummy
The Brick Castle