There are loads of ways to get involved with BritMums. You can start or take part in discussions on the network or comment on posts; you can add your link to the round-up posts; or rise to one of our blogger challenges as a way to win money and prizes. very month we have fun [...]
“My favourite memory for Red Nose Day was Davina McCall snogging David Tenant in 2009,” says Tanya Barrow, aka Mummy Barrow. “I remember just being so shocked that she ended up on the floor. It was hysterical!” Here’s a little video reminder, in case you missed it! For Penny Alexander, who blogs at The Alexander Residence, [...]
Three BritMums bloggers — Penny from Alexander Residence, Tanya from Mummy Barrow and Annie from Mammasaurus — have travelled to Ghana to show the #goodwork that Red Nose Day is helping. Here, Tanya tells more about the project. You know what it is like as a blogger. You get emails offering you all sorts of [...]
First of all I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year! I really hope it will be a great year for us all. It isn’t easy for me to stay positive as my dad is still very ill at the hospital, but seeing my two darling daughters is making me realise I [...]
Be honest. Was one of your New Year resolutions to get healthy? And now we’re one month into 2013 how are you doing? Have your good intentions slipped? Don’t worry, it’s one of the most common traits and we spent 10 minutes today hanging out with Wendy Powell from MuTu System and Becky Goddard [...]
What’s not to love about turkey? It is affordable, versatile and a healthy option for lunch, dinner or a quick snack. At our recent #LeanonTurkey Twitter party, you inspired us with your ideas of how to use turkey with meals suitable for everyone in the family and for different occasions. The party was sponsored [...]
Happy New Year and welcome to the first Adoption and Fostering Round-Up of 2013. I’m Vicki and I blog over at The Boy’s Behaviour, where I write about my life as adoptive mum to Mini. Our usual lovely round-up editor Maryam has recently welcomed the latest addition to her family and as you can [...]
Hello chumps, I hope you are all well, I am coming down with something as I type, you know – sore throat, splitting headache and general knocked out feeling? I’ve already taken my first dose of All in One and am waiting for it to kick in so if I go all weird on [...]
Hello and welcome to this month’s thrifty posts round up. Well I have 2 exciting brand new blogs to show to you from two old timers. Liz Burton normally blogs at Me and My shadow and has a regular thrifty shopping round up on her Magpie Monday posts. She has now taken on a [...]
In one part of the world, people clear out their refrigerators every week, throwing out vegetables, meat, fish and more that they didn’t eat before the sell by date. In another part of the world, families fill their bellies with low-nutritive meals or go hungry. The food issues affecting the world are frequently in [...]
Looking For Something?
BritMums TV on YouTube
- Mary @over40andamumtoone commented on Susanna's group Newbies (new to blogging_
- Carina commented on Susanna's group Newbies (new to blogging_
- Victoria Welton commented on Susanna's group Newbies (new to blogging_
- Sceptical Mum commented on Susanna's group Newbies (new to blogging_
- Sceptical Mum joined Susanna's group
- Stephanie: I am still totally paranoid about temperature! Sh...
- Stephanie: Yes I hope it never comes your way but knowing how...
- Stephanie: I agree. I had never heard of it before and I don...
- Win a LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Short Break 23 January 2012
- What’s your perfect family-friendly holiday destination? 26 September 2012
- BiBs shortlists are here! 22 April 2013
- Hangout – Tips from home chefs 21 May 2013
- From home cook to cookbook author – bridging the gap 21 May 2013
- Craft Round-Up – felt crafts; edible delights & patchwork quilts 21 May 2013