Preparing quick and easy meals is essential for all families. During half-term, when the kids are out of school but mum and dad are as busy as ever, that becomes even more important. Our Half-Term Family Food Ideas Linky challenges you to put together a meal plan using items from the convenient, tasty favourites made by Aunt Bessie’s. You could win 1 of 5 £200 Tesco vouchers!
This Linky is sponsored by Aunt Bessie’s, which makes more than 70 products to help families create quick and tasty meals. We all know about the Yorkshire puddings, but they also have everything you need to put a proper family meal together, from meal centres such as Toad in the Hole and Homestyle casserole to delicious accompaniments like carrot and swede mash to mouth-watering desserts like jam roly poly. See the entire line here.
We want to see how you combine one or more Aunt Bessie’s items into a fast family meal. Let your creativity shine through – and think outside the roast dinner box! Winners will be chosen based on ease of preparation, healthiness, family-friendliness, time needed to make the menu and originality in using Aunt Bessie products. The winners will also have their recipe/menu posted on the Aunt Bessie’s website.
Plus – everyone who posts about the Linky by the deadline will receive a voucher to redeem for a free Aunt Bessie’s product!
Here’s how to take part in the Aunt Bessie’s #HalfTermFood Linky Challenge:
1. Post the menu that includes your Aunt Bessie’s item(s). We’d love to see you bring your ideas to life with pictures, beautiful menu presentation and descriptions of why you chose what you did – be creative! Be sure to specify that the post is an entry for the #halftermfood Linky on BritMums.
2. Use the badge below in your post, and link back up to this page
3. Add your link to the Linky below, for your chance to win 1 of 5 £200 Tesco vouchers.
4. You can share your link via Twitter, Facebook, and G+. Be sure to include the #halftermfood hash tag.
5. After the competition has ended, we’ll be in touch to send you your Aunt Bessie’s voucher.
Take part now! Competition ends 15 November!
Congrats to the winning entries: