BritMums has teamed up with Kellogg’s, which has replaced the regular front of its Rice Krispies boxes with a colour-in Snap, Crackle and Pop, so children can decorate the characters and personalise their breakfast. You can find loads more colouring fun on the Rice Krispies website.
Take a picture of your #ColourMeInRK creation, post and write about it on your blog and tweet it using #ColourMeInRK. Then link it back to the Linky below for a chance to win £500 cash (yes!) or a years’ supply of Rice Krispies. Plus, for 10 particularly artistic entries, we’ll put your creation on a T-shirt for your little one to wear.
To enter the #ColourMeInRK Linky
1. Post a pic of your coloured-in Rice Krispies box on your blog. Draw your own Rice Krispie figures if you don’t have a box.
2. Add the URL of your post in the Linky below by 31 July and you’ll be entered to win £500 cash, a years’ supply of Rice Krispies (two available), and a custom-made T-shirt (10 available).
3. Tweet about your post using #ColourMeInRK.
5. Make sure you specify on your post that your entry is for the BritMums #ColourMeInRK competition, sponsored by Kellogg’s. You can grab this badge too.
The Winners are:
Laura Gore (Wife of Bold)
Years’ Supply of Rice Krispies
1. Fozia Shah (Muslim Mummy)
2. Louise Lloyd (Team Lloyd)