Becky Goddard Hill has been writing about thrift for years on her very popular blogs and now has joined the BritMums team to bring us a monthly round-up so we cal all benefit form her tips, over to Becky, I am a delighted to be sharing with you my favourite thrifty posts from the blogosphere [...]
It’s time for the 4th month of #SnapHappyBritMums themes…are you ready for some creative photo taking? We’ve noticed that interest may be waning a bit for everything blogging related but the GREAT thing about #SnapHappyBritMums is that you can dip in and out of it as you like. They are simply “prompts” to get you [...]
There’s a great event happening next Monday and Tuesday, August 6 & 7 in London as well as family events around the UK, focussed on how to have a great affordable summer with the kids. With a third of parents predicting that they’ll be in debt this summer due to the school holidays, Morrisons, in [...]
The Summer holidays are upon us and parents around the country are being inventive, trying to come up with affordable and imaginative ways to keep the little darlings entertained. At our #SaversSummer Twitter party, tweeters shared their best tips for having affordable fun, and feeding the kids without emptying your wallet. Here, 70 of their [...]
Why the next few months will make a big difference if you want to publish an illustrated book The rise and rise of the eBook has made it much easier for most people who want to be authors to get their book out there for people to buy. Kindle Direct Publishing allows you to upload [...]
Kids love developing their own style and choosing their own clothes. As parents, we help them not only create their own style but also make thoughtful choices. By shopping with our children, we help them recognise value, understand the importance of working within a budget and teach them how to be savvy shoppers. Come to [...]
Well, here we are all glued to the television watching amazing athletes who are working their little hearts out to attempt to bring home the gold. Or silver. Or bronze. Isn’t it amazing to finally see all of the work of the last 7 years culminate in what 27 million of us witnessed on Friday [...]
After being inspired by the magnificent finalists when judging the SNAP! Category for the BiB Awards (yes, I used a spreadsheet, as they pointed out), I decided that this month, I would highlight a post from each of their blogs to inspire you. And if you are still feeling that you need more inspiration, head [...]
My first week of the summer holidays and I’ve never been so busy! I’m quite puffed out in all honesty and looking forward to a weekend at Butlins Bognor Regis as part of the Butlins Ambassador programme. I have every finger and toe crossed that the sun keeps in shining for us but even if [...]
The BritMums Blog is a site chok-a-block of talent and amazing bloggers. We’ve been fortunate to have so many generous and creative bloggers working with us to bring the blogging community the latest and greatest and pointing our audience in new directions. In order to highlight the growing niches in the BritMums community we have [...]
Looking For Something?
BritMums TV on YouTube
- Elaine Livingstone commented on Zoe Toft's group Competitions, Contests and Giveaways
- Lisa Sadleir replied to Catherine Davis-Holmes's discussion Interested in education? Will you help Save the Children?
- Liz Jarvis added a discussion to the group Competitions, Contests and Giveaways
- Rebecca Phillips posted a blog post
- Tracy B posted a blog post
- frazzled ma: Brilliant ideas and links. Thank you....
- Mummy Tries: Brave lady, thanks so much for sharing your inspir...
- Post Comment Love and Newbie Showcase 24th to 26th May 2013 - Verily, Victoria Vocalises....: [...] would also like to say congratulations to al...
- Win a LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Short Break 23 January 2012
- What’s your perfect family-friendly holiday destination? 26 September 2012
- BiBs shortlists are here! 22 April 2013
- Snapshot Round-up: Fun and Sun 24 May 2013
- Join our #foodforthought Twitter chat for Save the Children 23 May 2013
- Join the #KidsGrowWild Challenge and get gardening 22 May 2013