A big thanks to the lovely Pippa at A Mother’s Ramblings for hosting the BritMums carnival this week. Pippa is one of our founding members AND it’s her birthday tomorrow! She is celebrating with lots of cake! Head on over to her blog to check out some fabulous new blogs.
It’s carnival time!
Looking For Something?
BritMums TV on YouTube
- Emily replied to Michelle Twin Mum's discussion Heard of the BritMums Butterflies at BritMums Live? in the group Newbies (new to blogging_
- Michelle Twin Mum added a discussion to the group Newbies (new to blogging_
- Catherine Prescott posted a blog post
- Afra Willmore posted a blog post
- Emma Louise Garratt added a discussion to the group Competitions, Contests and Giveaways
- Rebecca: Blimey I'm amazed to be included. Thank you....
- jennie: I am so looking forward to this session. Last year...
- John Adams: Thanks for your comment. I'm afraid kids do get i...
- Win a LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Short Break 23 January 2012
- What’s your perfect family-friendly holiday destination? 26 September 2012
- BiBs shortlists are here! 22 April 2013
- Announcing the BritMums Live 2013 Bloggers’ Keynote lineup 24 May 2013
- Snapshot Round-up: Fun and sun 24 May 2013
- Join our #foodforthought Twitter chat for Save the Children 23 May 2013
#MBPW Actually Mummy advice Blogger of the Week blogging Blogging Prompts BritMums BritMums Live charity children Christmas education Facebook food food and drink Good Reads Google+ guest post health ImportedBritMumsLive Kate on thin ice linky Mari's World Me and My Shadow Mummy from the Heart my best post of the week Newbie Tuesday New to Blogging parenthood parenting photography politics Red Ted Art reviews school slider terms and conditions tips travel Twitter Twitter Parties Twitter parties video writing Yummy Mummy Really?