Wednesday 28th March 2012
13:00 – 14:00 BST
The party is sponsored by Virgin Money Stocks and Shares ISA.
When you tweet your money-saving tip at the party using the hashtag #VirginISA, you’ll be automatically entered for the chance to win the prize: £500 cash, which you can choose to invest in a Virgin Stocks and Shares ISA to jumpstart your own nest egg if you want to!
You can also join our Piggy Bank Tales Competition – running until 10 April 2012 – where we’re giving away another TWO prizes of £500. You take part by blogging about your Piggy Bank Tale and adding your link to the linky, and you’ll be entered to win! Learn more about the Piggy Bank Tales Competition and how you take part.
So get your savings advice ready. Who knows – it could end up paying off in more ways than one!
**THE WINNER IS @Dawnie_Brown**
Investing in Stocks and Shares is riskier than your average savings account. The value of your investment can go down as well as up and you could get back less than you invest. This is a medium to long-term investment, and you should be prepared to invest for at least five years.
Some BritMums Terms and Conditions you should know about:
- The #virginISA Twitter Party competition is open to people aged 18 and over who are resident in the United Kingdom.
- All tweets with a tip or comment about saving money using the hashtag #virginISA will automatically be entered into the competition. It is a condition of entry that all postings are subject to the terms and conditions. Submission of a posting will be taken to mean acceptance of the above rules and terms and conditions.
- You can open a FREE twitter account here: www.twitter.com
- All entries must be received by 14:00 28 March, 2012 BST.
- Winners will be chosen at random from users who tweet a money-saving tip or comment that includes #VirginISA.
- There is one prize of £500 available. The winner can either open a Virgin Stocks and Shares ISA by applying at Virgin Money or use the money as they wish.
- The winner will be notified via DM to the Twitter account they used for the party. They have 48 hours to respond and claim their prize after being notified, after which time the prize will be considered unclaimed and will be re-assigned using a random selection method.
- Prizes are administered separately from BritMums. BritMums, its partners and agents are cannot be held responsible for problems related to fulfillment of prizes including non-delivery or substitution due to original prize being unavailable.
- It’s the responsibility of the winner to ensure they are eligible to receive the prize.
- The promoters accept no responsibility for technical difficulties which may result in Tweets not appearing in the Twitter stream as viewed via Twitter.com and therefore not eligible.
- Tweets with the Party hashtag may be used in promotional materials for BritMums, published on the BritMums network, used on Twitter, used on Facebook and/or published in the BritMums blog. Participation will be taken as agreement for use of material in this way.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of a prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.