Video challenge: Are French parents better than Brits?
French Children Don’t Throw Food, Pamela Druckerman tells us in her recent book about the parenting style of les francais. Druckerman is an American living in Paris, and she extols the attittude of French parents, with their emphasis on manners, the insistence that the French home isn’t centred around the child and the lack of dependence on “experts” to tell parents how to do it.
Does the French parenting style put the British approach in the shade? Or is this just the latest version of “how other people do it better”? Tell us what you think via a vlog, and don’t forget to post it in BritMums.
Looking For Something?
BritMums TV on YouTube
- Fives A Fellowship: Only just got round to reading this! Thank you ver...
- amummysview: Fabulous! Couldn't get but now don't feel like I...
- Ali Clifford: thanks so much for the mention Maggy, the boys wil...
- Win a LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Short Break 23 January 2012
- What’s your perfect family-friendly holiday destination? 26 September 2012
- BiBs shortlists are here! 22 April 2013
- Style Round-up: The BiB’s Style Shortlist! 19 June 2013
- BritMums Live 2014 – ticket sales start Friday at noon! 18 June 2013
- Video: Marco Pierre White talks summer turkey recipes 18 June 2013
#MBPW advice Blogger of the Week blogging BritMums BritMums Live charity Chez Mummy children Christmas education Facebook food food and drink Good Reads Google+ health ImportedBritMumsLive Kate on thin ice linky mammasaurus Mari's World Me and My Shadow Mummy from the Heart my best post of the week Newbie Tuesday New to Blogging parenthood parenting photography politics Red Ted Art reviews school slider terms and conditions The Mum Blog tips travel Twitter Twitter Parties Twitter parties video writing Yummy Mummy Really?