In tough economic times, ingenuity counts when it comes to saving money. We find parents are some of the most ingenious people for pinching pennies. Now your money-saving ideas could be worth £500 themselves!
Share your money-saving stories or tips to take part in our Piggy Bank Tales Competition, sponsored by Virgin Money. You could win one of two £500 prizes which you can choose to invest in a Virgin Stocks and Shares ISA to jumpstart your own nest egg if you want to!
Taking part is simple:
- On your blog, post your own Piggy Bank Tale. Whether you’re saving for a rainy day or you’re into investing in the stock market, it doesn’t matter – your stories or tips can be fun, quirky or serious! Make sure you specify on your post that this is your entry for the BritMums Piggy Bank Tales competition, sponsored by Virgin Money.
- Add the link to your post on the Piggy Bank Tales Linky below by 17:00 GMT on 10th April.
- Soon after that, we’ll pick two winners at random for the £500 prize.
- Read the terms and conditions.
- Tweet about your involvement using the #VirginISA hashtag
Also, we’d love you to grab the badge here and insert in your post to help spread the word.
Good luck! We can’t wait to hear your money savings stories and tips.
To inspire you, watch Red Ted Art’s Piggy Bank tale…
Investing in Stocks and Shares is riskier than your average savings account. The value of your investment can go down as well as up and you could get back less than you invest. This is a medium to long-term investment, and you should be prepared to invest for at least five years.
This competition is now closed.
The winners are: Tinuke Bernard and Annabelle King.