In celebration of the opening of the LEGOLAND Hotel, BritMums are giving away a LEGOLAND Windsor Resort short break for one lucky family!
The 150-room hotel opens in March and is dedicated to family fun and brings LEGO to life with themed bedrooms, play spaces, including a LEGO Pirates themed splash pool, and children’s entertainment.
All you need to do to enter is leave a comment below and answer this question: What is LEGOLAND opening in March? (HINT: the answer is above in bold).
A LEGOLAND Windsor Resort short break, including a night in a themed family room at the LEGOLAND Hotel for 2 adults / up to 3 children, park tickets for 2 days, breakfast, a free gift for every young guest and early bird access to the park.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. THE WINNER IS: Melanie Taylor
Terms & Conditions:
- The prize consists of a one-night stay sharing a LEGO® themed room for one winner and up to four (4) guests at LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Hotel, including bed and breakfast plus two day’s park entry to be taken during the stay. (Annual Pass Holders can pass these tickets on to friends and family to use across the same weekend) Park tickets will be ready upon check-in at the Hotel. (Travel not included)
- The party cannot be made up of more than 2 adults (aged 15+). Any winner under 21 must be accompanied by at least one adult of 21 years or older.
- Only one entry per person.
- To enter, leave a comment below with the words: LEGOLAND Hotel by midnight 19 February, 2012.
- The winner will be notified in writing on 21 February 2012.
- If the winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize with fewer than four (4) guests, the prize will be awarded to the winner and any participating guest and any remainder of the prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
- There is no cash or alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are non transferable.
- Prize consists only of the elements expressly detailed above; no other elements or expenses such as travel, meals and beverages, additional hotel expenditure, gratuities, spending money or Q-Bot access to rides and attractions are included. All such expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner plus guests.
- The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Unless otherwise stated the promoter is the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.
- This prize cannot be taken in conjunction with any other promotion running at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.
- Competition entry is open to all UK residents except employees and the immediate family of the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.
- Prize is subject to room availability.
- Prize must be taken by the end of the 2012 season (March 16th – November 6th 2012) but cannot be taken between 24th July and 30th August.
- Some height restrictions apply to the rides at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort – full details at www.legoland.co.uk