It’s time to find a good hotel for BritMums Live! at the price you want. The Brewery, our conference venue, has a section that lists the most up-to-date deals and nearby hotels. Go to www.thebrewery.co.uk/Where-to-stay-nearby to search via their interactive map and book directly. We’ve just done a quick search and have found some great [...]
How does that song go? Something about “auld lang syne?” All I know is that we’re meant to cross hands and jump around a lot when it’s time to sing it at midnight tonight. I’m good like that! So, obviously, 2011 is drawing to a close. We’re winding down our blogs for the year, making [...]
We’re thrilled to announce our first Twitter party of the year, sponsored by TK Maxx, which promises to be a fantastic tip-swapping “do” along with prizes worth £1,000! The experience of becoming a parent is priceless, but the cost of a new baby now tops £3,000, according to research. But what’s all money for? Do [...]
“You can only predict things after they have happened,” French dramatist Eugène Ionesco said. While we agree that is typically the easiest way, one of the benefits of being part of the BritMums network is that you regularly hear the thoughts, concerns and plans of one of the UK’s biggest, baddest blogging tribes. Over the [...]
You’re working your way through several creative versions of left over turkey recipes, you’ve got all the bottles/cardboard/paper recycling sorted, you’ve made notes on several great posts for your blog, you’ve said goodbye to the relatives and now you can put your feet up for a while until New Years Eve. Or…can you? Are you [...]
If it’s good enough for Cheryl, it’s good enough for us! Our video challenge this week comes all the way from Chicago via Expat Mum. She currently has a Geordie poem up on her web site. (For those in the dark, a Geordie is a person from the North East of England, Tyneside to be precise.) The poem [...]
BritMums would like to wish all our members a very Merry Christmas! Next week the BritMums blog will be on holiday and the BritMums team relaxing with friends and family, recovering from mince pie and mulled wine overload, and considering our New Year’s Resolutions. And what about you? What are you all up to? We’d [...]
We’ve had so much fun over the last couple of months, bringing you some brilliant creative posts from resident bloggers, running competitions to celebrate your ideas and hosting a Twitter party that generated so many ideas it took us days to go back over them. Firstly, let’s give our craft experts Maggy from Red Ted Art [...]
Alex is our BritMums Live! Ambassador but she is also mum to the beautiful, funny Alenya, a child with special needs. She blogs about life with her daughter at Doing it all for Aleyna. Here, Alex recommends more blogs about parenting children with additional needs. My husband and I spend a large amount of our [...]
Benjamin Tipping, who blogs at Mutterings of a Fool, provides an eye-opening insight into the struggle faced by the modern man who wants to provide for his family while also being there to watch them grow up. I am a working dad, one who commutes 70 miles a day to work, not only that but [...]
Looking For Something?
BritMums TV on YouTube
- CraftyCreative replied to CraftyCreative's discussion Homeworking, mumpreneuring, back to the office... views sought.
- CraftyCreative posted a discussion
- Emily replied to Michelle Twin Mum's discussion Heard of the BritMums Butterflies at BritMums Live? in the group Newbies (new to blogging_
- Michelle Twin Mum added a discussion to the group Newbies (new to blogging_
- Catherine Prescott posted a blog post
- Rebecca: Blimey I'm amazed to be included. Thank you....
- jennie: I am so looking forward to this session. Last year...
- John Adams: Thanks for your comment. I'm afraid kids do get i...
- Win a LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Short Break 23 January 2012
- What’s your perfect family-friendly holiday destination? 26 September 2012
- BiBs shortlists are here! 22 April 2013
- My Best Post of The Week >> Add yours 25 May 2013
- Announcing the BritMums Live 2013 Bloggers’ Keynote lineup 24 May 2013
- Snapshot Round-up: Fun and sun 24 May 2013