Another week comes to a close and as British Parent Bloggers prepare to attend the MAD Blog Awards tonight in London (best of luck to all of the finalists, many of whom are BritMums members), we would like to showcase one of our own for this week’s BritMums Blogger of the Week. Can you feel [...]
In the final post of her series on choosing and applying to primary school, Sarah Ebner, author of the Starting School Survival Guide who also writes for The Times’ school gate blog looks at the other side of the coin – private school. The different types, the fees and the routes in… You may decide that you want to send [...]
Knackered Mother from Knackered Mother’s Wine Club will be at BritMums Live! (lifting a glass, we hope). But there are other reasons she will be attending as well…. In this video she gives the lowdown.
This week on our BritMums Good Reads, we are looking for candidates from the BritMums Blog Buzz section of the BritMums network. What is Blog Buzz? Well, let us enlighten you! Blog Buzz is the feature on the BritMums network where, by entering your blog url/RSS feed on your personal profile, every single post you [...]
In the third of her series on choosing and applying to primary school, Sarah Ebner, author of the Starting School Survival Guide who also writes for The Times’ school gate blog shows us how to really get under the skin of potential primary schools… Make sure you visit You should really visit local schools and see what’s on offer. [...]
Howdy! I’m Annie aka Mammasaurus and every week I’m going to be highlighting great posts by newer bloggers and dishing out some tips and advice. I only have limited space so I’ll ask you to excuse my brief explanations and trust my judgement as I cram in as much fantastic reading for you as I can. So whack [...]
Why Mari from Mari’s World has already secured her ticket to the biggest parent blogging event of the year. She tells what she’s looking forward to.
At BritMums we’re bursting at the seams with brilliant foodie bloggers who share recipes, reviews, ideas and mouth-watering pictures day in, day out. Recently our friend Nick Coffer, aka My Daddy Cooks, has received a flurry of coverage both online and off. It seemed like high time to shine the light on some of our [...]
In our latest collection of videos from BritMum video bloggers, we hear several sides to the ever-challenging question of child-on-child aggression. With the recent furore and strangely flat response from the authorities over child cage fighting the debate comes at a time we’re raw and ever-concerned about the experiences our own children are going to [...]
Not content with your average conference space, we’re once again holding BritMums Live! at The Brewery, a Grade II listed building in its own cobbled courtyard in the heart of London. Delegates will be greeted by the Brewery’s top-hatted host and we’ll be taking over the entire building, with riveting discussions, compelling exhibitors and tea [...]
Looking For Something?
BritMums TV on YouTube
- Emily replied to Michelle Twin Mum's discussion Heard of the BritMums Butterflies at BritMums Live? in the group Newbies (new to blogging_
- Michelle Twin Mum added a discussion to the group Newbies (new to blogging_
- Catherine Prescott posted a blog post
- Afra Willmore posted a blog post
- Emma Louise Garratt added a discussion to the group Competitions, Contests and Giveaways
- Rebecca: Blimey I'm amazed to be included. Thank you....
- jennie: I am so looking forward to this session. Last year...
- John Adams: Thanks for your comment. I'm afraid kids do get i...
- Win a LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Short Break 23 January 2012
- What’s your perfect family-friendly holiday destination? 26 September 2012
- BiBs shortlists are here! 22 April 2013
- Announcing the BritMums Live 2013 Bloggers’ Keynote lineup 24 May 2013
- Snapshot Round-up: Fun and sun 24 May 2013
- Join our #foodforthought Twitter chat for Save the Children 23 May 2013