We’ve got 4 sets of VIP family tickets for the LolliBop festival to giveaway! (thanks to the Fruit Shoot My-5 team).
Lollibop runs August 5-7 August in Regents Park and is a great day out for families with under 10s. This 3-day event is the UK’s only festival where all the entertainment is for children. Tickets are limited to 2,500 families per day.
All you need to to is leave a comment below before with the answer this question:
Which age group is this festival aimed at? (if you need some help, the answer is in bold above).
This competition is now closed.
Terms and Conditions
1. This contest is open to all residents in the UK over 18 years of age, excluding employees of Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd. and BritMums and their affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
2. The Promoter will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete, delayed or damaged. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery. Last date for receipt of entries is 10 July 2011.
3. All entries received by 10 July 2011 will be entered into a Free Prize Draw, and the first four (4) correct entries randomly selected by an independent person will each win one (1) set of VIP family tickets for the Lollibop Festival taking place on 5, 6, 7 August 2011 in Regent’s Park, London. The one (1) set of tickets are good for admission for only one (1) day of the festival, including in and out rights on the chosen day, for minimum one (1) parent/guardian over 18 and three (3) additional guests. Tickets will be redeemed by entering the Lollibop VIP gate’s box office the day the winner chooses to attend. The winner must show proof of identification and state they are a guest of Fruit Shoot My-5 in order to receive their tickets in the form of wristbands. Winners will be able to use the VIP bar and lounge area, however the Promoter cannot guarantee any meet and greet arrangements with characters at the festival. Travel is not included. This prize will expire at 6:59pm on 7 August 2011.
4. The prize is as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
5. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 7 working days of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to liaise with BritMums to choose an alternative winner.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
7. By entering this contest, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
PROMOTER: Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd