Everyone is bloggging! At least that’s what it seems like sometimes. That can make starting your new blog a bit daunting. But it needn’t be. Karin from the popular Cafe Bebe blog (follow her on Twitter at @CafeBebe) knows a thing or two about successful blogging. Here she guest posts her top 10 tips for getting [...]
So here I am, posting on the BMB blog for the first time. Nervous? Me? Of course not…(much). For those who don’t know how this works, each week we highlight a member of the British Mummy Blogger network who is worthy of note. This person could be completely new to blogging, or have been typing [...]
It's been an exciting first day at BlogHer, where 2,400 mostly female bloggers have gathered to talk about, well, anything you can imagine about blogging. What's really amazing is that amid this sea of humanity spread across three sprawling floors at the Hilton I have spontaneously run into fellow British bloggers.
It’s summer, and school is out, but I couldn’t resist finding out the score for the our Blog. Social marketing company Hubspot has created The Blog Grader, where you can measure the marketing mojo of your blog. The application will score your blog on criteria such as domain name, Twitter mentions, estimated traffic, number of comments and how often [...]
Looking For Something?
BritMums TV on YouTube
- Anya from Older Single Mum: Hope you have a lovely time Marianne. Will keep ev...
- Rebecca: Blimey I'm amazed to be included. Thank you....
- jennie: I am so looking forward to this session. Last year...
- Win a LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Short Break 23 January 2012
- What’s your perfect family-friendly holiday destination? 26 September 2012
- BiBs shortlists are here! 22 April 2013
- My Best Post of The Week >> Add yours 25 May 2013
- Announcing the BritMums Live 2013 Bloggers’ Keynote lineup 24 May 2013
- Snapshot Round-up: Fun and sun 24 May 2013