Like taking pics? Enjoy taking part in a little fun? Join in #SnapHappyBritMums, our daily photo challenge! Each day we set a theme, and all you need to do is be creative and snap away! Save the image above as a daily reminder to refer to. Go crazy on your blog, Twitter and your photo […]
Leeds Castle in Kent is mentioned as one of the 1000 places you should see ...
Welcome to the first humour round-up. Before we kick off proceedings, here is a little ...
Nellie Pompoms is off on a Husky Trail Challenge and all for raising money for the Brain Tumour Charity, she shares why she’s been inspired to take on this challenge. I’ve surprised myself and everyone around me! You see I am lazy. Not lazy as in “doesn’t do anything lazy” as I do lots, […]
Hello January and hello new bloggers. January is traditionally the month of ‘taking up new things’ resolutions and fresh starts. If you’ve started a blog; hello and welcome to the world of blogging. How are you finding it? It can be a little overwhelming at first, technically and simply by the sheer numbers of blogs […]
Do you love reading about interiors? Whether it’s a guilty pleasure whilst enjoying a cuppa, or if it’s a obsessive compulsion, checking Pinterest before any other social media in the morning (I’m raising my hand on that particular one) then this BritMums Round-up is for you. I would love to feature more of your home […]
Do you want to look and feel good as you get older? At our recent #ThisIsMe Twitter debate, we asked for your tips on how to do just that. We were joined by leading medical aesthetic practitioner Dr Jonquille Chantrey, and renowned beauty journalist Alice Hart-Davis. The debate was sponsored by Allergan, maker of Juvéderm […]
As bloggers we are always busy, but are we happy? If you’re at BritMums Live this year, you won’t want to miss our newest INSPIRE session: Embrace Happy. The session will discuss how to better appreciate the everyday moments, taking a step back from the business of blogging and finding the joy in celebrating the little things […]
Google+ continues to be one of the most powerful tools in the blogger’s arsenal. It helps with your SEO, connects to your YouTube channel, markets your content and can even help you monetise (yes, really). At BritMums Live 2015, James Dearsley will be returning to present Advanced Google+, a session on how to go beyond […]
Hello, beautiful! That’s the feeling we all want to have when we look at our blogs every day. This year at BritMums Live we’re delighted to announce a brand new module on the schedule that is all about good design and creating a gorgeous blog and brand. Best of all, it’s a hands-on experience, broken […]
Happy new year and welcome to 2015! How is January treating you? I really loved this post by Sophia at The Trouble Twins because I can completely relate to it. I’ve always been one of those people who never quite gets round to applying make up or touching up my roots; it’s reassuring to know […]
And then a new member entered our family and we became five. No, I haven’t kept a pregnancy from you but at the beginning of the year we registered with Battersea Dogs and Cats Home thinking we’d like to rescue a dog. They warned us that for dogs suitable for children under 8 it could […]
Every parent has their tried and tested tricks to help guarantee a restful slumber for baby and a good night for baby translates into restful, less stressful nights for parents too. Come share your pearls of wisdom at the #babysleep Twitter party, which is all about sharing tips on helping baby to drift off and […]
We love Bramley apples! This tangy & versatile British apple produces maximum flavour – and if you use delicious herbs & spices alongside it you reduce the need to use so much sugar, producing a healthier end dish too. We’re celebrating your favourite Bramley apple recipes at our #BramleyApples Twitter party, Monday 2 February 2015 […]
I don’t know where the Christmas break went, but whilst you were busy enjoying the break from the alarm clock and trying to figure out where you were going to put all the new toys your children were lucky enough to receive, I have been scouring the internet for posts that will keep you reading […]
Looking For Something?
Follow Us On Instagram
BritMums TV on YouTube
- Amie Caitlin posted a blog post
- Sammie Hodges replied to Susanna's discussion If you could describe your blog in one word, what would it be?
- Claire Deegan replied to Catherine Davis-Holmes's discussion Who would you like to give a keynote speech at BritMums Live 2015?
- Gemma as in helloitsgemma replied to Catherine Davis-Holmes's discussion Who would you like to give a keynote speech at BritMums Live 2015?
- Jennifer Howze replied to Catherine Davis-Holmes's discussion Should pregnant women be given financial incentives to quit smoking?
- James: Thanks for sharing these - similar to Dominic I'm...
- VaiChin: Thank you, Vanessa. I am glad we could liven up yo...
- BritMums Live 2013 – What I’m Looking Forward To | The Family Patch: […] for the agenda… well here is my cu...
- Win a LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Short Break 23 January 2012
- Announcing the 2014 BiBs shortlist 28 April 2014
- BiBs shortlists are here! 22 April 2013
- Leeds Castle Kent: The Fairytale Trail 14 – 22 Feb 30 January 2015
- February #SnapHappyBritMums: Photo a day challenge 29 January 2015
- Humour Round-up: Time to raise a laugh 29 January 2015